August 15th Draft Minutes Approval
Motion: To approve 2019-08-15 Meeting Minutes
Moved: Martin. Seconded: Richard. Unanimous approval.
- Keeping up with Kantara August 2019 and Director's Corner
- KI Website design refresh
- New FIRE WG New KI Ambassador based in WDC, US, Chris Healy
- Colin and Chris will attend the FedID 2019 Conference at Tampa on September 23-26, 2019
- LC Update: New WG FIRE has a charter and has officially started to meet. HIAWG has been reviewing its charter and they plan to send the Revised HIAWG Charter for LC approval shortly.
Approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview v0.7.0 for publication as KIAF-1050 v1.0
the changes that were pointed out during the IAWG call on August 22nd are:
- Ken commented that the editors have been working on updates to address the comments received on the Public Comment and IPR review that closed on July 5th.
- Martin pointed out two minor editorial changes: line 105 should be “principal” and line 260 should be “principals".
- Richard indicated that the format of the first page was not following the standard and he
- will correct it.
- Ruth offered to add the hyperlinks missing from line 396 onwards.
- Martin asked if the definition of end user (lines 247-250) include technical objects or not. Richard responded that it does include them. From that discussion, I understand you are not adding a note or making the text more explicit, right?