(Voting participants are: Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale (C), John Wunderlich (VC), Andrew Hughes (VC), Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer, Paul Knowles, Lisa LeVasseur, James Aschberger, Yusef Khan )
- Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
- During the course of the meeting to take sparse notes, noting these key things:
a. Open Critical Question
b. New Action items and owners
c. Key Agreements by the team
d. Answers to Critical Questions (if none when? assign a deadline)
- Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
- Discuss next steps for receipt specification
|2 mins||Motion to approve prior minutes||Not quorate|
MOTION: To approve all and any outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
- Suggestion: Make one CISWG meeting per month dedicated to Demos plus updates from other related standards work
- Waiting for some recommendations
- Andrew gave an update on the ISO standardization push
|0 min||News about new implementations||All|
|0 min||Processing feature requests for v.next specification work|
| min||News and Happenings||Jim|
|0 min||Demo status update||all|
Recording from Identiverse is now available - link to come soon (might only be available to conference attendees - will request a YouTube version from the organizers).
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
|45 min||WG Charter Refresh||Jim|
- Submitted to Andrew Hughes, awaiting next LC call 11/20
Upcoming events update
- Jim: Suggested a short training on how to correctly use Git-Hub
- Comments: each toolset has challenges
- Probably move towards using Confluence with document attachments
- In the meantime: we will continue to use GitHub: Chair will craft an email to the WG including the link offering members to review and add any other items in order to move forward with validating and piroritizing work for v.Next CR
- Chair will send a seaprate email to John, Andrew, and Kate (as the product manager), requesting work flow, in order to determine activites moving forward etc.
- Best path forward administratively would be to start a new WG using the current updated charter. Then move to archive this current WG. This would cause a clean-up of stale participant lists and allow us to change to the simpler "Non-assert covenant" IPR option.
*** Next call 2019-11-14 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
- MOTION: To adjourn
- Discussion: None
- Motion carried