- Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
- Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
- Discuss next steps for receipt specification
|2 mins||Motion to approve prior minutes|
MOTION: To approve all and any outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.
ACTION: Andrew to update meeting minutes status as indicated.
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
- Reminder next week call is dedicated to Jan Lindquist from Dativa, HyperLedger Indy and other projects consent receipts lifecycle using blockchain.
- MyData, Helsinki, September
|50min||News about new implementations||All|
This is a new standing agenda item where we can hear about new implementations of receipts.
- Hyperledger Indie Cr Demo
|1 min||Processing feature requests for v.next specification work|
|5 min||News and Happenings||Jim|
Additional meeting overlap from the CMS Group date time for the a special presentation from Nancy Kim providing her perceptive on Consent from her new book “Consentability” to be held on Sept. 4th at 12:00PM EDT using the CSM call in details. Please get a hold of either Jm or Lisa LeVassseur for more information if you’d like.
|0 min||Demo status update||all|
Recording from Identiverse should be available by the end of July. The presentation is now modular with short videos available to show implementations in Kantara Members' products.
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
|0 min||WG Charter Refresh||Iain Henderson|
- No update ongoing revisions to draft Charter
James: Lisa --> https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv and with GDPR-focus --> https://www.w3.org/ns/dpv-gdpr
- is there anyone interested in working on the Consent Survey? It covers Consent, Permission and Authorisations forms - specifically the use of the term, the definition and the data capture label ..
- it will also be really interesting to see - how much of the use of the word consent in the wild would match with the CR legal and standards definitions. - and what variations there might be across different sectors/languages etc.
- I like that idea - if we are to put a project in the charter - a champion should also be listed in the Charter.
- the issue of a liaison work - and collaboration needs a charter and IPR agreements
- Lisa - maybe we can ask the attorneys to help with an ipr agreement?
- that being the case the work here lays out an approach that has a lot of merits, including starting with sheets, going to graphs, etc..
- When we discussed it last week, Sal, I seem to recall it was stuff we knew we wanted to do and would rely on internal champions to drive things?
- So I think that ELISA falls under the Information sharing agreement bullet items [wherever the work is done]--is that right, Jim?
- SAL: I agree.. and unless there is one person in charge of each deliverable to a product in 1 year, I don't see the group generally getting it all done
Recommendation to Andrew is to create projects with a project manager as the key stakeholder who is the interface internally and externally.
*** Next call 2019-08-15 22 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
- MOTION: To adjourn