Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Time

Item

Who

Notes

4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
  • Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
  • AOB
  • Discuss next steps for receipt specification 
10 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.

  • MyData, Helsinki, September
5 minNews about new implementationsAll

This is a new standing agenda item where we can hear about new implementations of receipts.

  • Jan Lindquist (Dativa) has created a Hyperledger Indy system that includes data sharing receipts using either identified or anonymous proofs of consent. This is kinda groundbreaking work and is a very interesting contrast to other ways of perceiving the role of 'proof' in the system.
    • Date from Jan for the demo, mark your calendar for 8/15 if you are interested.
  • Mark's contact was unable to make this weeks' call
    • Jim requested Mark to have Harsh(??) contact the Chair to reschedule his presentation/discussion
      • email conversation started waiting on a response from Harsh. 
15 minProcessing feature requests for v.next specification workJim
  • The WG should jointly work on a reference use case to frame up the discussions for next specification enhancement
    • Kate Downing and John Wunderlich (Kate will provide status)
      • There is an existing backlog of features and bugs left over from v1.1 that need to be addressed
        • Suggestion to pick up the items from the old github repository and create representative github issues in the v.next repository
        • Suggestion to clean up the items in the old github repository in place
  • There are other known projects that are dependent on the Kantara specification but this WG does not have a listing of these impacted projects. This list might be well suited to be added to the 'implementations' page.
  • ACTION: Mark to create a list of projects that rely on the Kantara Consent Receipt Specification v1.1 who need to be aware of changes to the Kantara specification.
    • ???  Mark has done some (ongoing)
  • MOTION: 
  • Moved: 
  • Second: 
  • Discussion: 
  • Motion deferred 
  • Motion carried 
0 minNews and HappeningsJim







0  minDemo status updateall

Recording from Identiverse should be available by end of July. The presentation is now modular with short videos available to show implementations in Kantara Members' products.

0 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/b-DWOcuKGnVY1PXBKXTpL0-DQOeqmZMGfGUAPiC5

20 minWG Charter RefreshIain Henderson

Action: Everyone needs to review the current draft either through the Wiki, whihc john will post up to, or the Word documetn Iain has been circulating 

  • (2019-06-13) Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
    • ACTION: Iain to lead the review of the current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
  • (2019-07-04) Iain sends his regrets (Iain may be heading into a vacation - will check)
    • Continue to send your comments and information about the WG charter to Iain
    • Jim summarized some of the discussion about how information sharing, consent, receipts and future framing of the work 
    • Andrew suggests that structuring the charter to support the idea of having distinct projects to run simultaneously has been asked for by many in the WG for a long time. To avoid 'single-tracking' the WG work and allow individuals to lead important work without being blocked by others' priorities.
    • ACTION: Jim, Andrew, and John to work with Iain to assist with charter structuring and work management shaping.
    • Lisa notes that the presentation about the evolution of consent will be a useful input into the charter work
  • (2019-07-18). Iain gave a brief review of the current status of the draft proposal for the newly expanded charter effort
    • General agreement to move consent requirements to the CMS WG (need to understand the process to do so), feeding them back into the CIS WG for technical implementation.  General agreement to "invite and include UMA WG activities into the CIS WG also moving towards consistent requirements and tech for information sharing with either consent or authorization. (AKA Cross-pollinating across the groups)
  • (07-25) presentation of the draft by Iain deferred to a future meeting based on Iain's availability and time on the weekly call.
5 minAOB
  • No new business
  • MOTION: To end the meeting 
  • Moved: John W
  • Second: Kate D
  • Discussion: None
  • Motion carried No objections

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-08-01 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725

Lisa John moves adjournment; Paul Kate seconds. Meeting adjourned


...