- Discuss next steps for v2 specification
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
- Identity North, Toronto, June
- Identiverse, Washington, June
- USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
- MyData, Helsinki, September
|25 min||v2 specification timeline||Andrew|
- Project page is here
- We have identified a PM for the v2 project - Kate Downing
- Tentative plan is to start a small team after EIC to collect up any and all requirements and requests for v2, 'normalize' the language, figure out a good approach for structural reform in order to support effective spec profiling, present back to the WG for prioritization and feedback. Then to produce a first cut Draft-0 of v2.
- After the Draft-0 is ready, it will be turned over to the WG for consensus-finding/editing.
- Draft-0 should be sufficient for contribution into the ISO study period as a starting point
- ACTION: All to write up their use cases for analysis
- Jim: From the Consent Management WG call yesterday: the Notice and Consent concept from GDPR has been subsumed by the 'cookie consent' topic
- In the Me2B Alliance context - how to advance the 'consent' topic towards improving individual understanding about what they are agreeing to. Some discussion about information sharing agreements.
- Discussion about the need for a storage place for 'receipts' - how the app ecosystem functions versus web browsing
- Paul: Has been discussing distributed assurance frameworks & detection of policy changes post-agreement
- <<Andrew notes that these would be great inputs into the use case repository>>
- Mary: Observed that the v1 WG team discussed many features - some are strongly-held - should have ground rules for this project
|10 min||Demo status update||all|
|5 min||DIACC Notice and Consent doc||all|
John W. is responsible for gathering and submitting comments from the WG. (2019-04-25)
- Deadline is May 3 for comments
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
- Blinding Identity Taxonomy updated - Paul has refined with Hyperledger teams - will be submitting updates
- Proposed to collect proposals for combinations of non-PII data elements that could be considered to be PII - vetting and posting it up for external reference
*** Next call 2019-06-06 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time