Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Andrew Hughes
  • Jim Pasquale
  • Oscar Santolalla
  • Mary Hodder
  • Mark Lizar

Non-Voting

  • Crt Ahlin
  • Pierre Roberge
  • Sneha Ved
  • Paul Knowles
  • Alec Laws
  • Jan Lundquist

Regrets

  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Iain Henderson

...

Time

Item

Who

Notes

4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Discuss next steps for v2 specification
  • AOB


5 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.

  • Identity North, Toronto, June
  • Identiverse, Washington, June
  • USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
  • MyData, Helsinki, September
25 minv2 specification timelineAndrew
  • Project page is here
  • We have identified a PM for the v2 project - Kate Downing
  • Tentative plan is to start a small team after EIC to collect up any and all requirements and requests for v2, 'normalize' the language, figure out a good approach for structural reform in order to support effective spec profiling, present back to the WG for prioritization and feedback. Then to produce a first cut Draft-0 of v2. 
  • After the Draft-0 is ready, it will be turned over to the WG for consensus-finding/editing.
  • Draft-0 should be sufficient for contribution into the ISO study period as a starting point
  • ACTION: All to write up their use cases for analysis

2019-05-30 notes:

  • Jim: From the Consent Management WG call yesterday: the Notice and Consent concept from GDPR has been subsumed by the 'cookie consent' topic
    • In the Me2B Alliance context - how to advance the 'consent' topic towards improving individual understanding about what they are agreeing to. Some discussion about information sharing agreements. 
    • Discussion about the need for a storage place for 'receipts' - how the app ecosystem functions versus web browsing
  • Paul: Has been discussing distributed assurance frameworks & detection of policy changes post-agreement
  • <<Andrew notes that these would be great inputs into the use case repository>>
  • https://marketoonist.com/2019/05/data-privacy-consent-fatigue-and-gdpr.html
  • Mary: Observed that the v1 WG team discussed many features - some are strongly-held - should have ground rules for this project


From Mark:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KmHxYJRNxtDZsy5hSDTHcQTZbsxI-cMQ7HE7hd47DUU/edit#gid=1565982248

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bn5Dz9sNfwOOvLqAhxdgKWlcm8j4C_jndItF0Q2dA14/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gMkG0HFYveBDSK6OmNpHs9PjuF7yzOXKAdJ8-0rkV8c/edit?usp=sharing

10 minDemo status updateall


5 minDIACC Notice and Consent docall

John W. is responsible for gathering and submitting comments from the WG. (2019-04-25)

  • Deadline is May 3 for comments

https://diacc.ca/2019/04/03/notice-consent-overview-conformance-discussion-drafts/

0 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/b-DWOcuKGnVY1PXBKXTpL0-DQOeqmZMGfGUAPiC5

5 minAOB
  • Blinding Identity Taxonomy updated - Paul has refined with Hyperledger teams - will be submitting updates 
    • Proposed to collect proposals for combinations of non-PII data elements that could be considered to be PII - vetting and posting it up for external reference

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-06-06 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725



...