Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

  • Andrew Hughes
  • Jim Pasquale
  • Oscar Santolalla
  • Mark Lizar
  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Mary Hodder

Non-Voting

  • Pierre Roberge
  • Paul Knowles
  • Colin Wallis
  • Sneha Ved
  • Tom Jones
  • Sal D'Agostino

Regrets


Quorum Status


Meeting was <<<not>>> quorate

...

Time

Item

Who

Notes

4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing
  • Recap of EIC
  • Show the Demo
  • Discuss next steps for v2 specification
  • Demo refinement for Identiverse showing
  • AOB


5 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.

  • Identiverse, Washington, June
  • USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
  • MyData, Helsinki, September

EIC recap

  • Very strong positive response to the 'Receipt' concept and demo
    • many conversations followed about how people imagined implementation in their situations
    • expect to see some new names on the WG calls as we move into 'v2' project mode
  • Mark offered to show the OpenConsent solution in a future call
  • Lisa noted that 'identification' is missing in the agreement flow
  • Paul described approaches to comparision of offered terms and policies - perhaps using schema overlays
    • Hyperledger Aries (agents and wallets) - might be interested
15 minv2 specification timelineAndrew
  • We have tentatively identified a PM for the v2 project
  • Tentative plan is to start a small team after EIC to collect up any and all requirements and requests for v2, 'normalize' the language, figure out a good approach for structural reform in order to support effective spec profiling, present back to the WG for prioritization and feedback. Then to produce a first cut Draft-0 of v2. 
  • After the Draft-0 is ready, it will be turned over to the WG for consensus-finding/editing.
  • Draft-0 should be sufficient for contribution into the ISO study period as a starting point
  • ACTION: All to write up their use cases for analysis
30 minDemo status updateall


5 minDIACC Notice and Consent docall

John W. is responsible for gathering and submitting comments from the WG. (2019-04-25)

  • Deadline is May 3 for comments

https://diacc.ca/2019/04/03/notice-consent-overview-conformance-discussion-drafts/

5 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/b-DWOcuKGnVY1PXBKXTpL0-DQOeqmZMGfGUAPiC5

5 minAOB

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-05-30 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725



...