Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>> 2019-12-12 Meeting notes (CR) DRAFT
- Andrew Hughes
- Jim Pasquale
- Richard Gomer
- Oscar Santolalla
- Mark Lizar
- Tom Jones
- Colin Wallis
- Sylvester Mbagwu
- Sal D'Agostino
- John Wunderlich
- Kartik Venkatesh
Meeting was quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - Quorum is 5 of 9 as of 2018-07-12
Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Harri Honko, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale, John Wunderlich, Andrew Hughes, Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
Planning a Member Plenary meeting October 26-ish San Francisco (Friday after IIW)
- Are there specific cross-group items you'd like to propose to work on?
|40 min||Interoperable Consent Receipt demo at MyData Conference||All|
1) Story board discussion - Richard
- Diagram A: "Get consent receipt"
- This is the crux of the demo
- How does the user know they have a CR?
- What will a user experience when this happens?
- Option: make CRs optional to the user (ask them if they want a CR at all)
- How do they know what to do with at CR?
- Diagram B: "List Consent Receipts"
- The location of this diagram is not specific (on purpose)
- Two parts here:
- 1) for any given Data Controller, how will they show a list of CR for the user, to that user?
- 2) open question about consolidate repos for CRs from many data controllers, for the user
- FOR THE DEMO:
- Use files to store the CRs
- Use a filename convention (including extension)
- Use a dedicated folder to hold the downloaded CR files
- Use a File Manager to get a list of CRs
- ACTION: Mark: to ask Joss if the receipt storage application is available (from the COEL work)
- Diagram C: "View a Consent Receipt"
- Consentua does not currently do this - who does?
- digi.me has a viewer in the product today
- He will have a sample JSON receipt export available this week
- At this time, digi.me does not want to be a wallet - so no function planned to import general purpose CRs
- There are too many wallets on the market already
- OpenConsent is in planning stages of creating a general purpose viewer
- Current implementation is for 'privacy receipt' which is a subset of a 'consent receipt'
- Viewer is not planned for this timeframe - they plan to generate CRs for download through the browser
- Tom Jones has an XSL for diplaying CRs
- Diagram D: "Move a Consent Receipt"
- Open question about how to move the receipt from one system to another
- Export/download/import (browser)
- Share action (on mobile)
- Drag-drop (desktop)
- Email - do we have a MIME-type for Consent Receipts? (Nope, not yet)
- Q: What about using an API? A: The diagrams are about user interaction patterns, not infrastructure.
2) Issues discussion
No massive show-shoppers at this time
3) Timing for initial testing & location of repo
- ACTION: Andrew to publish the WG's github repo location
- ACTION: Andrew to create an publish a Google Drive folder for file exchanges (e.g. Exported CR files)
- digi.me is almost ready to start exporting CRs
- REMINDER: Jim has circulated links to demo apps for digi.me - please take a look and feedback/questions
2018-07-19 same time, same number
GOAL IS TO HAVE ALL DEMO PARTICIPANTS JOIN THE CALL TO WORK OUT ANY MAJOR ISSUES