Status of Minutes
|title||Remove this box when creating meeting notes|
Meeting minutes and notes are DRAFT until approved by the WG voting members. Use this section to link to the meeting minutes that recorded the approval motion.
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Agenda bashing
- Organization updates
|5 min||WG Motions |
Meeting was not quorate at the time of motion-making - deferred
Motion to approve DRAFT 2018-04-04 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-02 Meeting notes and DRAFT 2018-05-30 Meeting notes
Moved by: Jim Pasquale
Seconded: John Wunderlich
Result: Motion carries
|30 min||Discussion on document drafting||All|
The draft is in a Google doc - feel free to comment - Chairs and Editor will control acceptance of material.
- Consent platform vendor list - IAB EU is keeping a list
- We could include a description of their consent cookie approach to contrast to this approach
- iWelcome is connecting with customers and prospects to discuss their practices and solutions
- We are inviting demonstrations of solutions to the WG
- Nymity (legal research & documentation, templates, best practice library) - John to connect
- Privacy Office management and support tool
- OneTrust - ?
- iubenda - ?
- UK ICO - John to initiate a connection at the appropriate time
- (Estonia) - Corne to reconnect
- "Another possibility. Each of the big consulting firms (Deloitte, PWC, EY, KPMG, etc) will have consulting practices and internal documentation around consent and consent management. Are they worth approaching?" - Chris to approach
- They might be studying increases in value if a 'good consent' is obtained - does this measurably change the customer journey value
- John to connect with his contacts in Canada
- Corne to connect with his contacts in NL
- What about Brands? e.g. BBC
- iWelcome has a monthly report on GDPR uptake
- What about collecting BAD practices as a contrast to GOOD practice?
|5 min||Upcoming conferences and events||Andrew|
Events that Kantara will have an active role: https://kantarainitiative.org/events/
Next WG meeting Wednesday, June 27, 2018 10:00 Eastern Daylight Time / 15:00 BST