- There are no publicly available Identity Assurance standards, correct?
- *Is Kantara InitiativeIs Kantara Initiative’s Identity Assurance Framework a heavy, proprietary framework?
- In order to use the Identity Assurance Framework, I need to either pay for it or join Kantara Initiative, correct?
- I understand that the Identity Assurance Framework is only applicable to US Federal Government programs, is this so?
- What's the difference between the Identity Assurance Framework, its related certification programs, and the Open Identity Exchange (OIX)?
- Is the Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance Framework applicable to high security situations?
- The Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance Framework doesn't appear to fit my situation exactly. Can it be tailored to accommodate my specific requirements?
- I currently have individual agreements between my organization and several other organizations so we can exchange personal information about our mutual clients. Can the Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance Framework simplify my operations and help me expand my business?
- I want to rely on a group of external organizations to check the veracity of certain attributes of an individual's identity before they become a client. Can the Kantara Initiative Identity Assurance Framework help me?