- Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
- During the course of the meeting to take sparse notes, noting these key things:
a. Open Critical Question
b. New Action items and owners
c. Key Agreements by the team
d. Answers to Critical Questions (if none when? assign a deadline)
- Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
- Discuss next steps for receipt specification
|20mins delayed waiting for more people for a quorum||Motion to approve prior minutes||Not quorate|
MOTION: To approve all and any outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
11/21 - Work Group Housekeeping (Jim)
- Go thru the past 4 weeks of meetings recordings reviewing voting memebers attendance
- Send an email to those who have missed four or more consecutive meeting notifiing them, they are being moved to non-voting
- Should they choose to return at any point and become voting memebers again, they may do so as long as they are in conformance of the Kantara Charter
|2 min||News about new implementations||All|
|15 min||Processing feature requests for v.next specification work|
- Re-engaged work Being done on GitHub, do we stay with it and multtle through the learning curve, or go back to Confluence (here), This is a big questions the group needs to answer.
- 11/14 - What are the top level Catogories
- 11/14 - How will they be define: ie Bugs/Enhancments/New Specs
- Tom Jones & Vitor know of some predefined lists and would look at them
- 11/21 Jim's suggested in order to discuss the open items/issue/Et al the group use the following process
- Items can only be discussed if the person who entered the item/issue/Et al is on the call using a cronological order first in first out (FIFO)
- Should no one with an open item be on the call the work group will move to other open issues, AKA Catorogy needed, developing, agreeing on, and implementing them for GitHub use and Beyond.
| min||News and Happenings||Jim|
The MyData Movement has requested a 20 minute presentation on CR on thier 12/13 Webinar
- Jim will present and Andrew has provided the slide he did in Sept.
|0 min||Demo status update||all|
Recording from Identiverse is now available - link to come soon (might only be available to conference attendees - will request a YouTube version from the organizers).
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
|5 min||WG Charter Refresh||Jim|
- Submitting to Andrew Hughes
|10 5 min|
Upcoming events update
- Jim: Suggested Datafund demo and He's sent a reminder email to Črt making confirming the demo for 12/5
|15 10 min||AOB|
- Best path forward administratively would be to start a new WG using the current updated charter. Then move to archive this current WG. This would cause a clean-up of stale participant lists and allow us to change to the simpler "Non-assert covenant" IPR option.
- 11/21 - See Above - Processing feature requests for v.next specification work
- A discussion around doing a poll for a new date and time for this weekly meeting prusued around the idea do we do it now or wait until th efirst of the year and the New WG. After hearing from a few members, Jim's decsion as Chair is to wait until the new group is approved and the transition begings. His position is one where he only wants people who are interested from the current Roster to partisicapte in the polls moving foward.
*** Next call 2019-12-05 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
- MOTION: To adjourn
- Discussion: None
- Motion carried