- Keeping up with Kantara August 2019 and Director's Corner
- KI Website design refresh
- New KI Ambassador based in WDC, US, Chris Healy
- Colin and Chris will attend the FedID 2019 Conference at Tampa on September 23-26, 2019
- LC Update: New WG FIRE has a charter and has officially started to meet. HIAWG has been reviewing its charter and they plan to send the Revised HIAWG Charter for LC approval shortly.
Approve revised KIAF-1050 Glossary and
- Ken commented that the editors have been working on updates to address the comments received on the Public Comment and IPR review that closed on July 5th.
- Martin pointed out two minor editorial changes: line 105 should be “principal” and line 260 should be “principle".
- Richard indicated that the format of the first page was not following the standard and he will correct it.
- Ruth offered to add the hyperlinks missing from line 396 onwards.
- Martin asked if the definition of end user (lines 247-250) include technical objects or not. Richard responded that it does include them. Therefore, it was agreed that no change is required for "End User"
- Action items: Ruth to add a note to the old Glossary that a new version will be released soon. Ken to send the document (as version 0.8) to LC once the minor editorial changes are made ( for LC certification towards an All Member ballot).
Motion: To approve KIAF-1050 Glossary and Overview