2019-02-07 Minutes were approved by Motion. Moved: Mark Hapner. Seconded: Scott Shorter. Minutes approval. Unanimous approval.
- Richard Wilsher walked the IAWG through Kantara IAF-1050-Glossary v0.3z.pdf
- He stressed that he aimed to keep the scope and simple, and made a quick overview of the Kantara Identity Assurance Framework. He said that he produced some pictures to relate the entities within the IAF to one another. He added that it was included the IAWG role; Service approvals, type of approvals, applicable criteria, and service approval cycle.
- He clarified that some terms could be in the glossary that do not appear in the Overview.
- Several participants said that they liked the overall flow of the document.
- Martin, Scott said that they have some details to point out but they are under the minutiae category.
- Colin said that this is a marketing document and that there is a huge improvement from the original text.
- In relation to the target audience, Richard said that we should make it high level to target Executives and sufficient detailed level to also get interest of the Engineers. Martin stressed that this document should be in Business language.
DIACC has invited Kantara to review and comment on the Pan Canadian Trust Framework Model Overview
Ken said that DIACC has asked that when reviewing this draft, please consider the following:
1. A glossary of terms will be shared in the near future and will be informed by this review.
2. Is the general structure and tone in the expected direction?
3. Is the scope too narrow, too broad, or appropriate, bearing in mind other components
may address details out of scope for this document?
4. Do you agree with the specific terms as they are presented in the document?
5. Do you agree with "Digital Identity" to refer to the information of concern? Agree or
suggest a new term.
Richard pointed out that it is has a broad in scope and that it would be good to have common terminology between the two frameworks.
- Ken encouraged IAWG participants to provide inputs on the DIACC´s PCTF Model Overview.
- It was agreed to discuss it further in the next meetings, in order to coordinate and send comments by March 15th.