- April 13th Ben Wilson sent to KI the following docs:
- updated version of the IDEF-IAF FICAM Federal Privacy Profile Mapping - IDESG marked “Confirmed” for the rows titled INTEROP-4: STANDARDIZED DATA EXCHANGES and INTEROP-7: USER REDRESS.
- IDEF-IAF Mapping Overview.
Next steps and considerations:
- Include Kantara onboarding in the Statement of Work for the next version of the IDEF Registry web site.
- The form that recognition of Kantara-approved CSPs during the IDEF registration process still needs to be decided. If it can’t be an interactive experience (due to site-development budget issues), it could at least be a static presentation in HTML or PDF.
- Once we get this the above going, part of the process would be that Kantara-approved CSPs initiate registration and get a “pass” on the “Fully Compliant” items, then they will attest to the remaining IDEF Baseline criteria. Finally, they will need to accept the standard terms and conditions and submit a complete package (attestation form).
- In relation to the HTML/Static representation, KI suggested following the example of our Trust Registry: https://kantarainitiative.org/trust-registry/ktr-status-list/
- Next meeting: TBC
- David and Ben to send a revised version of the MoU and will work on the on-boarding process specified in the annex. Bullet 3 of the "Considerations" above would be language for the annex.
April 3rd Meeting Notes: