As of 2015-01-22, quorum is 6 of 11
Meeting achieved quorum
|title||Voting Members for Cut/Paste|
- Ken Dagg (C
- Scott Shorter (S)
- Rich Furr
- Cathy Tilton
- Devin Kusek
- Adam Madlin
- Peter Alterman
- Björn Sjoholm
- Angela Rey
- Steve Skordinski
- Joni Brennan
Notes & Minutes
Motion to approve minutes of yyyy-mm-dd:
Motion Carried | Carried with amendments | Defeated
Action Item Review
See the Action Items Log wiki page
2015-03-26, 2015-04-09, 2015-04-16, 2015-04-23, 2015-04-30, 2015-05-07, 2015-05-14: Cathy Tilton
Seconded: Rich Furr
Joni reported on the European identity conference workshop which had good participation. EIC has different reference for what a trust framework is. Potential for IAWG and UMA to discuss evolution and development of trust frameworks for commercial vs government sector use.
Two workshops at the IRM conference, second at identity summits that forge rock is producing.
Membership is growing, interest in assurance program is growing, so that is positive.
Leadership Council (LC) Updates
- ARB is reviewing applications of new CSPs. Leadership council from IRM has a deck of slides describing “what is IRM” which is helpful to clarify. HIAWG is working on their deliverables. UMA had a workshop, Saturday well attended and appreciated.
Discussion of the RFC.
Ken suggests that NIST publish responses and discuss their disposition.
Ken asks if we can offer to facilitate industry engagement, Joni agrees that we should make that offer.
Discussion of SAC format: what about publication as a spreadsheet to do mappings and created checklists. Sounds like some agreement that the spreadsheet.
Joni asked Björn and Scott if the assessor organizations want to validate the effort.
Ken offered to move it to a spreadsheet, with an accompanying document.
Scott suggests reaching out to RGW to request the latest 4.0bis version of the IAF.
Ken asks about the meeting schedule, should we move to a biweekly schedule again? Devin Kusek recommends that biweekly would be okay with that.
Cathy moves that we switch the schedule to biweekly meetings. Next meeting will be June 4th. May 28 reminder that we aren't meeting.
- Date: Thursday, 2015-0506-28?04
- Time: 12:00 PT | 15:00 ET | 20:00 UTC (Time chart - US Standard Time)
- Time: 12:00 PDT | 15:00 EDT | 19:00 UTC (Time chart - US Daylight Saving Time )
- United States Toll +1 (805) 309-2350
- Alternate Toll +1 (714) 551-9842
- Conference ID: 613-2898
- International Dial-In Numbers