- NSTIC Resilient Network: We are moving forward to begin work to identify a set of Service Assessment Criteria that is applicable to actors in the Resilient Network. This work will take place as part of a sub-team of the IAWG. If you have interest in participating please join the IAWG or contact the ED.
- HIAWG: TigerTeam draft to determine feasibility of inter-Trust Framework recognition.
- UMA: Crowdtilt campagin has tilted to build Oauth and OpenID plug-ins for apache server. This is a core component to "hook-up" UMA.
- Spotlights: If you would like your organization to be highlighted please contact the ED.
- LC: The LC has just about finalized the questions they'll use to keep track of WG/DG activities. This is the new status update format versus the quarterly reportsasks all WG/DGs leadership to fill out the new shorter version status reports. Please return to LC@ mail list.
- Interns: The LC has draft text in the works to start seeking interns. The LC believes Kantara Initiative has great opportunities for students interested in Identity, Trust, Privacy – and just Industry Standards Consortia in general. If you know a student who would be interested to participate contact the ED.