This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA Calendar
|title||UMA Webinar on Wednesday, December 14|
Don't miss the Thanks to those who joined our public webinar to be held on Wednesday, December 14 at 10am PT! Register ahead of time here. Spaces are limited, so don't delay! (The webinar will also be recorded for later viewing, and especially to our sponsors, IEEE-ISTO and Edentiti! The webinar recording will be available within a few days. You can find the slides here.) See the UMA Calendar for timezone translation help.
- November 27: A new webinar has been scheduled for December 14 at 10am Pacific. Register ahead of time here. Spaces are limited, so don't delay! (The webinar will also be recorded for later viewing.)December 14: Thanks to those who joined our public webinar on Wednesday, December 14 at 10am PT, and especially to our sponsors, IEEE-ISTO and Edentiti! The webinar recording will be available within a few days. You can find the slides here.
- October 17: The WG has produced a significant new revision of the UMA core spec, and submitted it to IETF as an updated Internet-Draft.
- September 24: The UMA FAQ is growing. Check out new answers about UMA's relationship to OpenID Connect and JSON Web Tokens. Tweet us at @UMAWG if you'd like us to answer your question.
- August 16: Draft V0.6 of the Fraunhofer AISEC UMA implementation doc has been uploaded. See the Implementations page for details of various implementation efforts.
- July 19: The July 13 webinar recording is now available in WMV format. Webinar slides are available (with builds and without).
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our specs, "UMA Explained" material, and implementation news.
Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG and we often use the hashtag #UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/umawg to take people back here.) Find us on Facebook too.