This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts, explanatory materials, and implementation news.
Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
Eve Maler \[Aug 2010\]
Maciej Machulak, Newcastle University \[May 2010\]
Roles of Leadership
- Read the roles for Leadership
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
Room Code: 295-4214
- Austria +43 (0) 82040115470
- Belgium +32 (0) 70357134
- Canada +1 (201) 793-9022
- France +33 (0) 826109071
- Germany +49 01805009527
- Ireland +353 (0) 818270968
- Italy +39 848390177
- Spain +34 (9) 02885791
- Switzerland +41 (0) 848560397
- United Kingdom +44 (0) 8454018081
- Feb 14: Congratulations to the SMART team for their win of an IDDY award in the Proof of Concept category from Kantara for their UMA development work! See the press release for more info.
- Feb 13: The SMART project at Newcastle University has decided to contribute its UMA-friendly OAuth Leeloo implementation to the Apache Amber project. More information is here.
- As of Feb 10, the UMA group's confirmed roadmap goals for Q1 2011 are to complete a draft solution for "scoped access" in the UMA protocol and to complete a draft of the UMA trust model.
- Dec 16: The UMA validator bounty program is complete! We had two submissions, ranging from a spec conformance test plan to test cases tightly focused on the health-data scenario.
- As of Dec 3, we've got a brand new draft of our resource registration spec (since updated several times), and it's been added to the spec diagram on the Working Drafts page.
- Mar 15: See the press release from the Newcastle team on "A virtual