This Work Group operates under the Kantara IPR Policy - Option Patent & Copyright: Reciprocal Royalty Free with Opt-Out to Reasonable And Non discriminatory (RAND) (HTML version).
Join This Group | Subscribe to the Mailing List | Mailman Archive | Google Archive | UMA-Dev | UMA Calendar
- 17 Oct 2010: Announcing a new bounty program for developing UMA protocol validation materials! The first deadline for the UMA validation bounty program is approaching! Indications of submission interest are due by Nov 1. See the bounty program page for details and deadlines.
- We have two F2Fs a F2F coming up , on Oct 20 in Paris and Nov 1 in the Bay area. See the Meetings and Minutes page for details.
- A position paper on UMA for data usage control has been published as part of a W3C privacy workshop held 4-5 Oct 2010.
- Congratulations to UMAnitarians Maciej Machulak and Lukasz Moren, part of the Newcastle University SMART team that has released leeloo, an OAuth 2.0 Java library that ultimately will be used in a larger UMA development framework.
- The Working Drafts page now has a detailed diagram showing the relationships among the specifications and other documents most relevant to UMA.
- Follow the doings of the UMA group on Twitter – our handle is @UMAWG. (You can mention http://tinyurl.com/uma-wg to take people back here.)
The purpose of the UMA Work Group (charter) is to develop specs that let an individual control the authorization of data sharing and service access made between online services on the individual's behalf, and to facilitate interoperable implementations of the specs.
We welcome your participation! Follow the links to join this group (read-write mailing list privileges) or subscribe to the mailing list (read-only).
Check out our working drafts, explanatory materials, and implementation news.