Invited Guests: Jim Fenton, David Temoshok (NIST), Christine Abruzzi.
Non-voting participants: Roger Quint, Pete Palmer
Voting participants: Ken Dagg, Martin Smith, Mark Hapner, Richard Wilsher
Quorum: 4 of 7. There was quorum
- Ken announced that IAWF 1050 Glossary and Overview was approved by All Member Ballot and it will be published shortly.
Discussion on NIST Response - Continuation session
Comments about Kantara Implementation Report Response 090319
- It was agreed to have a next session to continue discussing the pending points (e.g. report #5).
DIACC call for comments on PCTF documents
- Ken commented that DIACC released an updated version of Verified Login Component of the Pan Canadian Trust Framework (PCTF), where some of IAWG comments were accepted. See: Comments to DIACC on PCTF Verified Login Component and Conformance Profile v1.0
- It was agreed to release an eBallot to determine if IAWG will develop comments on the updated version of Verified Login Component of the Pan Canadian Trust Framework (PCTF).
- Deadline to comment January 20th.
Revision of Glossary and Overview in light of IS17065
- It was agreed to defer this discussion to end of January.
- Schedule a new discussion session with NIST.