- Kartik Venkatesh
Meeting was <<<>>> not quorate
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a new wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Andrew of your implementation.
Planning a Member Plenary meeting October 26-ish San Francisco (Friday after IIW)
|40 min||Interoperable Consent Receipt demo at MyData Conference||Andrew|
Andrew walked through the sequence diagram.
A receipt reader is an application that parses (reads) consent receipts automatically. A reader only handles consent receipts in it's machine readable format and is a component of some automatic process.
A receipt viewer is an application that a human uses to interpret the contents of a consent receipt. An application can only be considered a receipt viewer if it presents receipt data in a human readable form.
A receipt dashboard is an app used by humans to store and manage consent receipts. A user can use their dashboard to perform batch operations on multiple receipts at a time.
ACTION: All to comment on these starter definitions, on list (note that the text above has already been edited)
2018-07-12 same time, same number
GOAL IS TO HAVE ALL DEMO PARTICIPANTS JOIN THE CALL TO WORK OUT ANY MAJOR ISSUES
- Discussed Kartik's v1 of the sequence diagram
- Park: the discussion about 'viewer/reader/dashboard' and the differences in functionality that those terms encompass
- Has anyone played with the 'sand' demo app? URLs to follow by email
- First part of the demo:
- Data Subject interacts with Organization A and as a result, a consent receipt is created and shown to the Data Subject. The consent receipt is stored in a place that is known to the Data Subject.
- Second part of the demo:
- Data Subject starts their preferred app which they normally use to view and manage their consent receipts and sees a list of consent receipts that are in the place referenced from the first part of the demo. Data Subject clicks the new consent receipt and the contents are displayed.
- ACTION: Mark/Sylvester to write functional descriptions of the 'viewer/reader/dashboard' concepts