Child pages
  • UMA telecon 2019-03-14
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

UMA telecon 2019-03-14

Date and Time

Agenda

  • Roll call
  • Approve minutes of UMA telecon 2019-02-28 
  • Legal Editor role is up for re-election
  • IETF presentation prep
  • Identiverse interop session status
  • AOB

Minutes

Roll call

Quorum was reached.

Approve minutes

APPROVED by unanimous consent.

Legal Editor role is up for re-election

We decided to make this an annual term (though it could be indefinite if we want). Tim R is willing and happy to continue to serve.

MOTION: Maciej moves: Tim Reiniger to serve in the Legal Editor role for another annual term. APPROVED by unanimous consent.

Congratulations to Tim, and thanks! He asks that we think to include the legal/business concepts (and him) whenever speaking opportunities come up in the northeast corridor (Boston/NY/DC).

IETF presentation prep

People can let Eve know if they want to be added to the UMA WG calendar invitations she has created. Eve and Maciej will do the actual presentation; he is still figuring out if he will be there in person and should know imminently. If Maciej can make it in person, it's a great opportunity to offer a Monday evening discussion session, but if he's not there, we'll let Pedro decide if he wants to do the same.

We worked on rev 4. Domenico will help with a new "marvelous spiral" graphic based on the ASCII-art one in the fedauthz spec that distinguishes the grant (upper) and fedauthz (lower) halves.

Identiverse interop session status

(Not discussed during the meeting.) Andi is going to find a short session for us to share interop results, whether that is in "matrix" form reflecting private one-on-one testing work done to date or any new work reflecting a test harness. Let's continue to discuss and work on this as we get closer.

Meeting schedule

No meeting at the regular date/time next week (Thu Mar 21) as Eve suddenly has travel. She will schedule a two-hour ad hoc time block on Tuesday starting at our "regular" hour (6-8am PT – note that we are still in "summertime skew") for final IETF presentation work.

Attendees

As of 18 Oct 2018, quorum is 5 of 8. (Domenico, Peter, Sal, Andi, Maciej, Eve, Mike, Cigdem)

  1. Domenico
  2. Peter
  3. Maciej
  4. Eve
  5. Mike
  6. Cigdem

Non-voting participants:

  • Nancy
  • Thomas
  • George
  • Alec
  • Tim
  • Colin
  • Lisa


  • No labels