Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- why not using url-encoded params instead of JSON in the request?
- Which fields should be part of client metadata?
- move definition of client metadata out of the flows and describe it in a separate section?
- client_url or client_uri, how should those attributes be named anyway?
- resource_url should be resource_uri (DONE)
- expires_in and issued_at missing in pull method
- should host meta and the additional LRDD step be used for multiple client descriptors on the same AM or a direct URL?
- Should we support multiple content types for AM metadata? (XRD and JRD)
- remove UMA specific text from introduction? Seems to be confusing to people