|5 minutes||GPA and IPR|
|5 minutes||Logistics||John Wunderlich|
- John is the interim chair
- Elections for leadership, chair, vice-chair and recording secretary are held on the third meeting of a Kantara group
- Encouraged everyone to create a Kantara Login to be able to edit and enter information on the Wiki. Instructions here: https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/aIIRBg
- John Wunderlich asked that everyone who feels comfortable doing so provide a link to their online biography and their email. He plans to add that to the Participant Roster
|45 minutes||Introductions||All||Everyone attending introduced themselves|
|5 minutes||Next Steps||All|
- Input on a cadence for meetings. Consensus on first three meetings weekly, them determine ongoing cadence after leadership selection and some discussion on vision and framing
- Discussion on deadline. Based on the probable timing of the release of 18013-5 as well as general agreement on what the US rollout schedule might look like, initial consenus is for the report to be complete for Kantara all member vote early in the new year. Depending on the content and recommendations, if any, that allows calendar 2021 for a working group to produce a report/recommendations/conformity assessment if such is warranted.
- Loffie Jordaan made the point that compliance with ISO 18013-5 is the minimum necessary baseline for interoperability
- Gail Hodges suggested that a good starting point would be a discussion of what "good" would look like. John Wunderlich pointed out that this needs to be understood from each of the three corners of the mDL high-level mDL architecture: the mDL issuer, the mDL holder, and the mDL consumer. Ken Dagg pointed out that this also needs a governance component to ensure trust.
- Next week is the Internet Identity Workshop and a number of other conferences so the first regular or 'plenary' meeting will be the week of October 26th. That means the third plenary will be the week of November the 9th.