Kantara Initiative - Consent and Information Sharing Work Groups (CISWG) Sign Up Instructions
To sign up to the Kantara Initiative’s Consent and Information Sharing Work Group (CISWG) and become an editing member, new users must go through the following steps:
- Go to the Group Participation Agreement (GPA) sign up page and submit the required information;
- You will receive an email thanking your for signing the GPA and asking you to register an account by going to the top right corner of the Confluence page and clicking the ‘Log In’ button;
- On the “Select your Home Organisation” page, select “Kantara Initiative IdP SAML 2.0”;
- On the Log In page, register as a new user and create a new account;
- Kantara Initiative staff will then process your request and enable you to have editorial access to the CISWG Wiki.