Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Date

2019-11-07

Status of Minutes

DRAFT

Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>

Attendees

Voting

  • Jim Pasquale
  • Lisa LeVasseur
  • Mark Lizar
  • Oscar Santolalla
  • Mary Hodder

Non-Voting

  • Tom Jones
  • Nancy Lush
  • Julie Maas

Regrets:  

  • Andrew Hughes

Quorum Status

Meeting was not quorate 

Participant Roster (2016) - As of 2019-05-15 quorum is 6 of 11

(Voting participants are: Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale (C), John Wunderlich (VC), Andrew Hughes (VC), Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer, Paul Knowles, Lisa LeVasseur, James Aschberger, Yusef Khan )

Discussion Items

Time

Item

Who

Notes

4 mins
  • Roll call
  • Agenda bashing

Chair or Co-Chair

  • Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
  • During the course of the meeting to take sparse notes, noting these key things:
         a.  Open Critical Question 
         b.  New Action items and owners
         c.  Key Agreements by the team
         d.  Answers to Critical Questions (if none when? assign a deadline)
  • Update on Charter refresh work Review doc in draft
  • AOB
  • Discuss next steps for receipt specification 
2 minsMotion to approve prior minutesNot quorate

MOTION: To approve all and any outstanding meeting minutes requiring approval.

Moved by: 

Second: 

Discussion:

Motion: 

10 min
  • Organization updates
All

Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:

There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation. 

  • Suggestion: Make one CISWG meeting per month dedicated to Demos plus updates from other related standards work
    • Waiting for some recommendations 
  • Andrew gave an update on the ISO standardization push
0 minNews about new implementationsAll
  • None new 
0 minProcessing feature requests for v.next specification work
  • None this week 
 minNews and HappeningsJim






0  minDemo status updateall

Recording from Identiverse is now available - link to come soon (might only be available to conference attendees - will request a YouTube version from the organizers).

0 minSpecification update approach

See a flowchart version of this here:

https://share.mindmanager.com/#publish/b-DWOcuKGnVY1PXBKXTpL0-DQOeqmZMGfGUAPiC5

45 minWG Charter RefreshJim
  • Submitted to Andrew Hughes, awaiting next LC call 11/20
10 min

Upcoming events update

All
  • Jim: Suggested a short training on how to correctly use Git-Hub
  • Comments: each toolset has challenges
  • Probably move towards using Confluence with document attachments
  • In the meantime: we will continue to use GitHub: Chair will craft an email to the WG including the link offering members to review and add any other items in order to move forward with validating and piroritizing work for v.Next CR
  • Chair will send a seaprate email to John, Andrew, and Kate (as the product manager), requesting work flow, in order to determine activites moving forward etc.
5 minAOB

Discussion about future of the work group:

  • Best path forward administratively would be to start a new WG using the current updated charter. Then move to archive this current WG. This would cause a clean-up of stale participant lists and allow us to change to the simpler "Non-assert covenant" IPR option.

Next meeting

*** Next call 2019-11-14 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/323930725


  • MOTION: To adjourn 
    • Moved: 
    • Second: 
    • Discussion: None
  • Motion carried