Status of Minutes
Approved at: <<Insert link to minutes showing approval>>
- Jim Pasquale
- Andrew Hughes
- Lisa LeVasseur
- James Aschberger
- Oscar Santolalla
- Paul Knowles
- Iain Henderson
- Many due to US Independence Day celebrations
Meeting was quorate
Participant Roster (2016) - As of 2019-05-15 quorum is 6 of 11
(Voting participants are: Iain Henderson, Mary Hodder, Mark Lizar, Jim Pasquale (C), John Wunderlich (VC), Andrew Hughes (VC), Oscar Santolalla, Richard Gomer, Paul Knowles, Lisa LeVasseur, James Aschberger)
- Organization updates - Identiverse debrief
- Please remember to update your entry on the Consent Receipts Implementations Page - this is a major landing point for external viewers and raises awareness of the CIS WG work and your product too
- Update on Charter refresh work
- Discuss next steps for v2 specification
Please review these blogs offline for current status on Kantara and all the DG/WG:
There is a wiki page that will hold all the known implementations of Consent Receipts - Please update the page or inform Jim, or John, or Andrew of your implementation.
DONE! Identity North, Toronto, June DONE! EEMA, June 18 2019, London DONE! Identiverse, Washington, June
- TBD - USENIX SOUPS '19 and PEPR '19 symposia August 11-13 Santa Clara, CA
- MyData, Helsinki, September
- Kantara had a Masterclass session, UMA and CIS WG as well.
- Andrew gave a recap of the sessions - lots of interest in Consent Receipts and expect to see more Participants coming into the WG
| 10 min||Specification enhancement project status||Jim|
|5 min||Demo status update||all|
Recording from Identiverse should be available by end of July. The presentation is now modular with short videos available to show implementations in Kantara Members' products.
|0 min||Specification update approach|
See a flowchart version of this here:
|20 min||WG Charter Refresh||Iain Henderson|
- (2019-06-13) Iain suggests that it is probably time to review and update the Charter
- ACTION: Iain to lead the review of current version of the WG Charter and bring a draft to the WG for discussion. Iain to inform the WG of how and where to participate.
- (2019-07-04) Iain sends his regrets (Iain may be heading into vacation - will check)
- Continue to send your comments and information about the WG charter to Iain
- Jim summarized some of the discussion about how information sharing, consent, receipts and future framing of the work
- Andrew suggests that structuring the charter to support the idea of having distinct projects to run simultaneously has been asked for by many in the WG for a long time. To avoid 'single-tracking' the WG work and allow individuals to lead important work without being blocked by others' priorities.
- ACTION: Jim, Andrew and John to work with Iain to assist with charter structuring and work management shaping.
- Lisa notes that the presentation about the evolution of consent will be useful input into the charter work
*** Next call 2019-07-11 10:30 am Eastern DAYLIGHT Time
Lisa moves adjournment; James seconds.