Child pages
  • Action Items Log
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

This page is a running list of Action Items associated with the IAWG. The list includes Agenda items to be scheduled in upcoming IAWG meetings.

 

Action Items

Legend: OBE= Overtaken By Events

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2016-04-07-01

Reinstate action item log

Scott Shorter2016-04-19Complete
2016-04-07-02Ping Jenn Behrens about privacy criteriaScott Shorter2016-04-20Complete
2016-04-07-03Distribute current version of statement of requirementsKen Dagg / Scott Shorter2016-04-19Complete
2016-04-07-04Charter reviewAndrew Hughes2016-04-19Complete

 

 

Old Action Items

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2014-01-09-003

Determine if IAWG meeting time can be changed to avoid meeting conflicts with other WGs. Poll IAWG participants for new meeting time. Proposed Thursdays, noon EST.

2014-01-31: Poll results affirmative for change to Thursdays, Noon, EST. Calendar has been updated.

Andrew Hughes2014-01-16Complete
2014-01-09-002Add Report on Safe Harbour regulations impacts and implications for Kantara IAF to IAWG RoadmapAndrew Hughes2014-01-16Assigned
2014-01-09-001

Review approval status of IAF 3450 (S3A) - was it ever actually approved?

2014-01-09: S3A is an ARB document. Myisha to inform ARB of usability issues and other potential improvements.

Myisha

2014 01 13Assigned
2013-12-18-002

Email KI Community reminder about SAC v3.1bis 45 day Comment Period close date (17:00 PST, January 30, 2014)

2014-01-30: Periodic reminders were sent to KI Community up until comment period close.

Andrew HughesJanuary 30 2014Complete
2013-12-18-001

Draft an opinion or report regarding application of our program(s) toward Safe Harbour regulations.

Refer to J. Brennan email request: http://kantarainitiative.org/pipermail/wg-idassurance/2013-December/001880.html

2014-01-09: IAWG does not believe that a report is required at this time. An estimate of work effort to develop a Report in the future if the need arises would be prudent. Myisha to send IAWG List a request for volunteer to prepare analysis and estimate.

Myisha2014-01-16Assigned
2013-12-12-003

Arrange for text from                      Kantara Annual Conformity Review Discussion (1).doc                 to be incorporated into AAS.

~2014-01-09: Brief email discussion on work required.

Andrew Hughes

Richard Wilsher

2014-01-31Assigned
2013-12-12-002Kantara Initiative Staff to add HIMSS event to Event Radar pageKantara Initiative Staff31 December 2013Assigned
2013-12-12-001Publish                      Kantara IAF-5463 SEAG (WG Report) v0-1.docx                  on the IAWG siteAndrew Hughes31 December 2013Not started
2013-09-26-002

High level presentation / overview to IAWG on Resilient Trust Networks approach and plans.

2013-Nov-7: Work will kick off in earnest 2014Q1

Myisha to do

Resilient Network Systems or PKHJanuary 2014Planned for January
2013-09-19-002

Submit discussion thread about interpretation of credential "disable" term to the Ticket system for formal disposition.

  • (26Sep2013): Andrew surfaced link to the Ticket system on the IAWG wiki page to make it easier for people to submit items
  • (2013Oct9): no action yet - waiting for updates to Ticket system by staff. On Hold.
  • (2013Nov21): Staff have provided instructions to IAWG on use of Ticket system. This item can proceed.
Andrew Hughes31 December 2013In Progress
2013-08-1-002

Forward Ticket items that have been resolved to correct lists for next action.

  • (29Aug2013): Sent request to Staff to clarify process.
  • (12Sep2013): Staff to discuss process for updates internally.
  • (26Sep2013): Still under discussion internally. On Hold.
  • (21Nov2013): Operating Procedures state that WGs appoint an Editor for updates. Advise LC/BoT that staff support might be required to support this activity. Richard Wilsher volunteers to take on the Editor role.
Andrew Hughes

Updated: 31 December 2013

In Progress
2013-06-13-001

Chair to discuss with Exec. Director the need for a Content Management System analysis and potential tool for IAF/SAC & funding options

  • (2013-Jun-20): Discussion occurred; vision has been always to have a CMS - possibly a database with online self-serve document generation capability (in whichever output format is needed); team will be needed to draw up a wireframe and requirements for a custom developed tool
  • (2013-Jun-27): Call for lead is required. Myisha to send a call to list for volunteer lead.
  • (2013-Aug-29): Call for lead has been put to the Quarterly Status report - will be distributed from there
  • (2013-Sep-12): No report
  • (2013-Sep-26): Early investigation indicates that Terena uses a system that looks promising - Terena lead available in November 2013. ARB has the same agenda item. Pause any activity on assessing systems until we are able to engage Terena. Proposed to continue seeking a Kantara lead. On hold.
Myisha Frazier-McElveenDecember 2013On hold.
2013-06-06-005

IAWG-NIST F2F in DC area to discuss approach and feedback on 800-63 v IAF analysis approach

(2013-Aug-1): Comment that perhaps ICAM should be invited as well.

(2013-Oct-31): Will schedule for once the SAC is in Public Review.

Staff / IAWG LeadsTBDOn hold

 

Recently Closed Action Items

Item #DescriptionAssigned toEst. CompletionStatus
2013-11-21-001

IAWG to discuss FICAM TFS Program updates and provide comments to Kantara Initiative Staff for consolidation into a Kantara response.

IAWG comments due to Kantara Initiative Staff: December 6 2013

(2013-12-06): IAWG Comments have been sent to Joni for incorporation.

IAWG6 December 2013Complete
2013-11-21-002Myisha to distribute comments spreadsheet to IAWG listMyisha Frazier McElveen
21 November 2013Complete
2013-11-21-003

Schedule ad hoc IAWG meeting to continue discussion on comments for 6 December 2013 @ 10:00 EST (07:00 PST)

(2013Dec03): meeting invitation sent to IAWG list/calendar

Andrew Hughes28 November 2013Complete
2013-10-09-002

Review new SAC draft for alignment to new Glossary, adjust as appropriate.

2013-Nov-7: Ken has retired - waiting for status update on his participation (Myisha to follow up)

2013-Nov-21: This activity will be rolled into the 45 day public review activity. Closed.

 

K. Dagg17 October 2013Action closed. OBE.
2013-10-09-003

Prepare package of new SAC materials and send out for 45 day Public Review when ready.

2013-Nov-21: last section to be reviewed by IAWG. Completed on call.

R. Wilsher / Staff24 October 2013Complete
2013-10-09-004

Locate and publish as appropriate, the ARB Document describing the required pattern of scope selection for annual SAC audits. May result in AAS change request.

2013-Nov-21: (complete) Document located - next step to provide to IAWG for review and decision about placement of content relative to IAF.

 

J. Brennan17 October 2013Complete
2013-10-09-001

Staff to tweet/blog the call for volunteers for the RTN sub-group.

(2013-Nov-21: changed to OBE as work is well underway)

J. Brennan17 October 2013OBE
2013-10-03-002

Discuss timetable for moving the IAF v4 to Public Review stage at next call

(2013Oct9): Decision made to move to 45 day public review stage for IAF once glossary alignment and final edits are complete. Closed.

Chair10 October 2013Closed
2013-10-03-001

Richard Wilsher will submit a ticket for CO_ISM#090 removal. Richard & Rich will prepare discussion points on CO_ISM#090 for a vote on next IAWG call.

(2013Oct9): After lengthy discussion, resolved on-call that the original motion to remove CO_ISM#90 stands. Closed.

R. Wilsher10 October 2013Closed
2013-09-26-003

Andrew to send out call for volunteers for subgroup. Patricia to provide content for the email.

(2013Oct9): No responses. Request made to tweet the request through channels. Closed.

 

Andrew Hughes / Patricia Hammar27 September 2013Closed.
2013-09-19-001

Refer to LC for discussion:

  • Discussion about "Proposers" section - the initial ones are important (since this is not a group re-formation, but a charter refresh)
  • Refer to LC for discussion: do we want brand new proposers every revision? a record of the Chair/Vice at the time of the revision? or other?
  • (26Sep2013): Question about order of process: IAWG should vote on it first then LC votes on acceptance of it.
  • (3Oct2013): Include original Proposers in the charter and note this in the text. Closed.
Myisha Frasier-McElveen25 September 2013Closed
2013-06-13-002

Glossary updates underway. Next draft should be available in 4 weeks

  • (11July2013): Defer item to future meeting
  • (1Aug2013): No comments on new additions received yet - reminder sent to sub-group.
  • (29Aug2013): Working through comments now. Aiming for distribution prior to next call.
  • (5Sep2013): A few comments remain outstanding.
  • (12Sep2013): Glossary draft has been distributed for IAWG comments and feedback.
  • (19Sep2013): Repeated call for comments. Finalization of draft text scheduled for next call.
  • (26Sep2013): Still waiting for comments.
  • (3Oct2013): Suggestion that the Glossary be attached to the SAC so that public comment would catch final comments.
  • (9Oct2013): Final alignment of new SAC to Glossary to be done, then package sent to 45 day public review. Closed.
Ken Dagg

Updated:26 Sept 2013

Closed.
2013-09-26-001Add the RSN subgroup to the Roadmap: Q4 for Phase 1Andrew Hughes26 September 2013CLOSED
2013-09-12-001

Charter redraft work item

  • (12Sep2013): Andrew to continue to update draft charter text based on comments and feedback from IAWG participants
  • (19Sep2013): This round complete.
Andrew Hughes19 September 2013CLOSED
2013-09-12-002

Status update on Resilient Networks work item

  • (12Sep2013): Waiting for information
  • (19Sep2013): See meeting minutes. Closed.
Myisha Frasier-McElveen19 September 2013CLOSED
     
  • No labels