Don Campbell, Medallies
Peter Alterman, SAFE-BioPharma
Ann West, Incommon
Russ Weiser, Zentry
Ken Crowl, Experian
Tom Barton, Incommon
Colin Wallis, KI
Paul Grassi, NIST
Mike Garcia, NIST
David Temoshok, NIST
Kevin Morooney, Incommon
Ruth Puente, KI
- Revising their policy procedures to align with 800-63-3, but still not adopting permanent changes as they are waiting to see how FICAM intends to incorporate the new guidelines in their procedures.
- They have another European qualified CA.
- Other document updates, working with the vendors on the draft for infrastructure services that circulated for comments a few months ago.
- They continue working on the baseline expectations implementation plan.
- Gathering feedback on the strategy and reaction to 800-63-3 and considering possible path forward.
Kantara Initiative Update
Working on the 800-63-3 project plan, which includes development of assessment criteria to the requirements.
- Release of errata in the 2 weeks, which does not have changes in the requirements, just editorial changes.
- They are creating a vector of trust profile for US T based transactions.
- A draft Guidance on 800-63-3 may be ready for winter.
- Ann West requested clarification on the FICAM Draft Certification and Renewal Document Table of Contents.docx item 4.3 Phase 3: Business Case & Sponsor Presentation. She commented that it is interesting to Incommon as they are not federating to any federal agencies using a TFP, their campuses are federating with federal agencies. She asked if the business case was for TFP to present to FICAM or is it FICAM view of what the business case should be back to them.
- Colin Wallis would like clarification on item 4.4.3 Credential Service Provider Assessment Methodology.