Date and Time
- Date: Thursday, 2014-05-08
- Time: 10:00 PT | 12:00 CT | 10:00 ET | (time chart)
- United States Toll +1 (805) 309-2350
Alternate Toll +1 (714) 551-9842
- Conference ID: 613-2898
- Roll Call
- Agenda Confirmation
- Approve 2014-04-10 Meeting Minutes - https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/x/BwAaB
- Discussion - Feasibility Study
- Overview/Business Case Group update (Terry Gold - Acting)
- Overlap Group update (Rich Furr)
- Metrics Group update (Bob Sullivan)
May 08, 2014
Feasibility Study Updates
- General feasibility study status has been posted on the wiki
- Each of the Google groups space has some new content
- All focus in ID Assurance resources is consumed on the FICAM changes
HIMSS Task Force on IDM
Braithwaite chairing new HIMSS Task force on Identity Management. Two meetings held; monthly calls at 1 PM ET on 4th Tuesday of month.
Patient identity information is not being handled well in healthcare - much variability and no interoperability or ability to cross-match. Concept is to leverage HIMSS membership to gain standardization in patient identification and attribute management to enable appropriate record access and linking for record matching. The starting point is standardization of identifier and attribute data. The charter is available from Bill Braithwaite on request.
Contact Mike Kroll email@example.com to join the list; you do not have to be a HIMSS member to participate.
February ONC report listed attributes to be standardized and incorporate into Industry