What follows are meeting notes from the Kantara Initiative F2F in Paris
Fulup Ar Foll
1. Trust Trameworks defined: meta sets of rules by which a community has interests
2. IdP's flow into Trust Frameworks which in-turn flow to federations. ie: Equifax ---> OIX ---> US, or University of Washington ---> InCommon ---> Us...
3. Where does the Kantara IAF fit in? It is a tool that individual federations can use to assess criteria.
4. OIX will be a listing service: "this IdP is compliant with ICAM LoA 1..."
6. Trent and Leif to circle off-line on DNSSec contacts
7. ISOC and Oracle are exploring an option of developing a box / tool for testing.
8. In regards to FIWG / Kantara, Leif suggests Sweden, as an example, would like to see independent 3rd parties as assessors.
9. SAML MetaData Tech Notes: http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/fiwg/SAML+Metadata+Tech+Notes
10. The FIWG may need to explore a different time slot to accommodate more EU participation.