Thursday 1 July 2010 12p PDT / 3p EDT / 19:00 UTC
- Roll Call---This is a Non-Quorate Mtg
- Unable to approve previous meeting notes
- Action Item Review:
- Leadership Nominations---Closed
- 20100617-01 Scott Cantor---Closed
- Leadership Vote - Closes July 2
2. Call for volunteers for work group secretary---NONE
3. Use Cases
- None have been posted. Members are reminded to post desired use case(s) to the mail list.
4. Discussion of Scott's input:
- No specific comments.
- Discussion took place to explain potential relationship consideration to MDX spec. Advantage of MDX is that you can download a subset of metadata to your needs.
- Issues explained around multiple trust anchors. Relates to ICAM SAML 2.0 profile where ICAM collects meta-data and re-purposes it so that RPs only need to trust one end point.
MDX is really an implementation tool that makes using multi-protocol tools easier across communities.
5. Entity naming issues.
Discussed concepts around naming "forever" should not include something that will change or go away in x time understanding that the name would stand until an entity got acquired or otherwise. Discussion around who assigns the names---specifically an over-arching org or the entity themselves.
Thursday 8 July 2010 12p PDT / 3p EDT / 19:00 UTC
* Skype: +9900827042954214
* North American Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
* Room Code (Pass Code): 2954214