- Roll Call---Quorum Achieved
- Notes from last call FIWG Meeting Minutes 2012-01-05
- Scott moves to approve the minutes as recorded on 5 Jan 2012. Hank seconds. With no further discussion or objection. The motion passes
2. SAML2int profile
- Participants discussed profile updates
- John is suggesting to ratchet up the focus on TLS at the client level, and decrease the emphasis on XML encryption.
- SAML2Int addresses this to some extent, but it might be better to be more explicit and increase the caveats.
- FIWG will focus its efforts initially on the smaller, "no brainer" items (such as signing & encryption)---things that most obviously must be addressed. And if there are more contentious issues, the group could push those off for more intense discussion, as something to be re-evaluated more thoroughly by the community down the road.
- ACTION ITEM 2012-01-19 Scott---will push comments to the list as soon as possible.