These minutes have not yet been approved.
Ross Foard [DHS]
- Roll Call
- Reminder of Motion of Minutes Approval 17 March 2011
Motion to approve the minutes as captured: Chris Leggett
Seconded: Matt Tebo
No discussion or objection, the minutes are approved.
2.TFMM proposed Work Group Update
- The LC approved the charter. Notification will go out shortly and a kick off meeting is targeted for the Berlin F2F.
- ITUT is interested in participating in this work group with the output of the group being an ITUT standard.
- The work group would attempt to define the actors and controls that would comprise a trust framework. It should be a high level mapping tool for TFWs (highlighting gaps).
3. IANA Registry for LoA Identifiers
- This has come up on the ARB, should their be a registry, and if so what would it look like?
- Concept: create an official registry where vendors could get their URIs blessed.
- It would be a MIME type registry, less GTLD.
- The suggestion is coming from IANA (Internet Authority on Assigned Names and Numbers)
4. White Paper — Bob Morgan
- Unable to attend.
5. MDX Update — Leif
- Unable to attend
- Catalyst will not have an InterOp, but efforts are being made to have one the preceding week at the Cloud Summit.