Kantara FIWG Teleconference
Draft for Editing
Date and Time
• Roll Call
Here are my notes from today's call. Thanks to everyone for the great discussion.
Meeting removes Matt Tebo from voting for non attendance.
Walter is moving to voting status.
Scott moves to accept the minutes from Aug 20 and receive the notes. Walter Hoehn seconded.
No objections, motion carried.
1) Walter is currently the only nomination. If there are no further nominations then the staff will give 7 day notice on Monday for any opposition.
2) Next steps for hand-off of interop implementation profile into this group -
- The document is now in the Kantara github
- Proposal to leave it in current form and convert to Word for final formatting.
- Ask LC about using other formats.
Need to invite people to review, We need to decide on when is the best time for that.
- Scott wonders about the remaining diffs from eGov, which are things that are mostly in the spec, but might be argued to be in the interop profile for testability / bulleted list reasons. There are already some things in the document that basically repeat the standard. Very hard to know where the dividing line is between the spec and this profile. We're not trying to require everything in the spec, because if we were requiring everything in the spec, then we don't need this profile. If the thing needs to be self-contained, then it has a long list of things we need to pull in. But if you read the standard, you're going to have to do a bunch of things we're not requiring in the profile.
- The profile was developed to extend the profile , we will extend the profile to be clear about what won't be tested.
Call ended at 65 min.