Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 10 04 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 4 October 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Bill Wendell
  • Mary Hodder

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Real Estate Engagement Model
  6. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Liabilities
    2. Remedies
  7. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from September 27
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement - in progress
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork - in progress
  • Joe: follow up re: funding for summit and budget generally - follow up with John Bradley
  • Joe & Iain: call on Friday 9/30 9am PDT to continue developing narrative for presentation for leadership council - another call scheduled to continue work
  • Judi: arrange call for Joe, Opus, me - Opus is flexible about progress in organizing their event, also focused on customer care side (relative to sales?). Mary reported that Dan is also working on unconference time and PDEC help with programming. Our desire is to align our legal interoperabilty summit with VRM+CRM/C3, budget questions raised. Bill also has 3 high level legal contacts who might be interested in our summit re: smart disclosure in real estate.
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3 - in progress
  • Judi: in mindmap, outline areas related to signature authority vs DTAs vs individual/data recipient - done, emailed
  • Judi: follow up with Rob to sign Kantara agreement - done
  • Judi: invite Paul @ Azigo to our summit - done
  • Iain: check with Mydex re funding - meeting w Mydex tomorrow morning
  • Iain: review/update brief for lawyer - in progress
  • Iain: review and send feedback to Rob on current Car Rental Engagement Model by next week.
  • Iain: draft text/concepts for web site - in progress
  • Rob: update engagement model, draft business case, based on feedback from group for 11 Oct call
  • Next week: Group to define Certifications and what are Ratings, what's required and what's minimal.
  • Future action items: create web site (text from Iain)
  • Future: Judi and Joe: talk about other deployment issues
4. New Business
  • Judi's heading up PDEC's new legal advisory board - for groups like OIX who wants to host trust frameworks, offer community ratings model (OIX wants to be neutral). Board to also involve other groups (international in scope)
  • PDEC requested a draft blog post on what ISWG is doing related to our Standard Information Sharing Agreement - Judi emailed starter paragraphs to Joe and Iain for feedback
  • Meeting times for IIW: we tentatively have a call with Opus on Monday afternoon, 17 Oct. Need to schedule VRM dinner for Monday night. Tentative schedule: 1-3pm ISWG, 3-5 with Opus, dinner.
5. Real Estate Engagement Model

Bill sent three PDF files representing the buyers, vendors. Gave overview of docs, his process of getting story together. Noted that broker-side doesn't enter home ownership until someone wants to sell.

Iain mentioned that in UK, 11% of population move each year. Joe & Bill: In US, 43M move/100M properties. PropID represents property ID, related to Steve Holcolme's work on LinkedIn: Data Ownership in the cloud on Digital DNA; tracking the data on an item through the manufacture/process chains. Corey Leon & Open MLS: a new domain for each property under .mls - hard part is doing this in open way, has due process around slander/libel. Mydex working with multiple verified sources. Brief description of RealTag.

Mary questioned framework of using browser for shopping. Mary doesn't look at her house as something she wants to commodify. Related: Doc's post on browsers. Joe disagrees with Doc's framing, would love to see an engagement model that was not about commerce. (e.g., health care). Legacy is grounded in browsers, that perspective; we'd all benefit from other models too. Iain: gov model (giving out money), same stages apply in health care and government. Bill: women make 80% of buying decisions, often emotional. Walkscore = quality of life tool from neutral 3rd party.

Industry: growing consensus that we're going to buyer's side MLS. Five page version: buyer profile, buyer RFP, seller RFP, distressed seller RFP. We need whole map of relationship in a clear and cogent format, to tease out significant points. Need to find funding to do a write-up. Who's talking to bankers and their work on financial identity? Bill asked if we might accept funds from Housing. Joe asked, Mary suggested that Swift might have some discretionary funds to help. Iain suggested it might work with Customer Commons too. Bill commented that there are currently 6M properties in the foreclosure pipeline; roughly 2M in formal foreclosure process, 2 million more than 90 days delinquent and banks can't afford to foreclosure because might ruin their books. Another 2 million behind on mortgage (rough cut numbers).

6. Information Sharing Agreements

Not covered on this call.

7. Action Items Review
  • Joe: follow up with John Bradley on budget
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork
  • Joe: revise the ISWG introductory prezi, review with Iain on Friday
  • Joe: review Car Rental draft, send feedback to Rob.
  • Joe: follow up re: funding proposal to write up ReVRM engagement model
    • Bill
    • Mary
    • Doc
  • Joe & Iain: call on Friday to advance presentation
  • Joe & Iain: brief bullet-points/updates to draft blog post for PDEC
  • Iain: check with Mydex re funding
  • Iain: review/update brief for lawyer
  • Iain: draft text/concepts for web site
  • Rob: update engagement model, draft business case, based on feedback from group for 11 Oct call
  • Judi: follow up with staff to make sure they received Rob's signature
  • Judi: follow up re: VRM dinner on Monday 17 Oct.
  • Next week: Group to define Certifications and what are Ratings, what's required and what's minimal.
  • Future action items: create web site (text from Iain)
  • Future: Judi and Joe: talk about other deployment issues

Next Meeting

TUESDAY 11 October 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels