Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 09 27 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 27 September 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Rob Kost (non-voting)

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. Car Rental Engagement Model
  5. New Business
  6. Budget Update
  7. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Parties to the master contract
    2. Liabilities
    3. Remedies
  8. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from September 20
  2. Motion unanimously passed to approve budget request for 2012
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement - in progress
  • Joe: review related trust framework efforts -reviewed 2 ICAM-compliant, need to define what to certify and what to rate, what's required, in progress
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork - in progress
  • Joe: follow up with Joni, Lucy re: budget - submitted
  • Joe: take lead on Leadership council budget submission - Joe will follow up
  • Joe: follow up with Scott/Drummond re: IP proposal for Jan 31 meeting - need to follow up re: funding before we reach out for confirmations
  • Joe & Iain: call on Friday 9am PDT to develop narrative for presentation for leadership council - done, next meeting on Friday 30 Sept.
  • Iain: check with Mydex re funding - in progress
  • Iain: follow up with Joni, Lucy re: 2010, 2011, 2012 budget items - to do
  • Iain: update from call with Lawyer - re-briefed, no charge for prior work, Iain will revisit brief
  • Iain: draft text/concepts for web site - to do
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3 - in progress. Need to arrange a call w Joe, me, Dan and Pete.
  • Judi: Check with Joyce, Doc, re: VRM dinner on Monday night, check w Dan about meeting before then - Dinner yes, will confirm w Dan et al.
  • Judi: Create google doc of Jan 31 invitees - done
  • Judi: in mindmap, outline areas related to signature authority vs DTAs vs individual/data recipient - in progress
4. Car Rental Engagement Model

Judi introduced Rob's draft, Rob added context, Joe added process and purposes. Discussion touched on: Seeking open and structured, deep access into personal data stores. Expression of individual's intention and consent. In individual-defined context & priorities. Desire to marry the individual systems with vendor systems.

5. New Business
  • none
6. Budget update

see notes above.

7. Information Sharing Agreements

Need to review advice from council, define role of signature authority, review mindmap. What's best addressed by ratings service (reputation or other external standards), vs certification (are you qualified to participate in trust framework). Certification: be above existing privacy & data protection laws (higher bar), e.g., honest disclosure of detail on info collected. Because it's interpretive though, it's both certification and ratings.

8. Action Items Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork
  • Joe: follow up re: funding for summit and budget generally
  • Joe & Iain: call on Friday 9/30 9am PDT to continue developing narrative for presentation for leadership council
  • Judi: arrange call for Joe, Opus, me
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3
  • Judi: in mindmap, outline areas related to signature authority vs DTAs vs individual/data recipient - in progress
  • Judi: follow up with Rob to sign Kantara agreement
  • Judi: invite Paul @ Azigo to our summit
  • Iain: check with Mydex re funding
  • Iain: review/update brief for lawyer
  • Iain: review and send feedback to Rob on current Car Rental Engagement Model by next week.
  • Iain: draft text/concepts for web site
  • Rob: update engagement model, draft business case, based on feedback from group for 11 Oct call
  • Next week: Group to define what to certify and what to rate, what's required and what's minimal.
  • Future action items: create web site (text from Iain)
  • Future: Judi and Joe: talk about other deployment issues

Next Meeting

TUESDAY 4 October 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels