Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 09 20 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 20 September 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Parties to the master contract
    2. Liabilities
    3. Remedies
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from September 13.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement - in progress
  • Joe: review OIX criteria, also Trust Framework Provider Adoption Process (US gov) - amended to add Kantara's role in Trust Frameworks/Assessments, review IDcubed.org -
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork - carry over
  • Joe: contact Joni re: budget - ongoing
  • Joe: take lead on Leadership council budget submission (due 15 Sept)
  • Joe & Iain: schedule call to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - scheduled Fri 9am PDT
  • Iain: contact lawyers in UK re: draft agreement about moving forward, past invoice - conversation on Friday
  • Iain: send Judi a copy of current draft/outline - done
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3 - in progress, see Kantara's limitations
  • Judi: Contact Doc to coordinate Monday event (Doc's event is in morning), w Dan (17 Oct., also with Pete, Greg); ISWG re: C3 plans (Sunday afternoon) - is there a VRM dinner on Mon night?
  • Judi: Send out announcement for 1/2 day meeting as ISWG, pre-IIW meeting for late Sunday afternoon or before Dan on Monday afternoon in Mountain View
  • Judi: ping Joe for follow-up with Doc - not needed
4. New Business
  • Elections are due: next weekly meeting for nominations, more info to follow
  • Update on Jan 31 Legal Interoperability meeting
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Info to council, conversation on progress is pending. Discussion on parties to agreements (see past notes), Remedies (Wendy suggested a deposit in support of trust framework w/ possibility of giving up deposit as remedy), also need a dispute resolution procedure. Need to discuss (next week): What are deal points between recipients and signature authority? Need to track down latest version of mindmap. Liabilitiies (liquidated damages, Mark L's proposals; Iain's perspective: making liabilities visible in master agreement), waiting for legal language.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement
  • Joe: review related trust framework efforts (see links above)
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork
  • Joe: follow up with Joni, Lucy re: budget
  • Joe: take lead on Leadership council budget submission
  • Joe: follow up with Scott/Drummond re: IP proposal for Jan 31 meeting
  • Joe & Iain: call on Friday 9am PDT to develop narrative for presentation for leadership council
  • Iain: check with Mydex re funding
  • Iain: follow up with Joni, Lucy re: 2010, 2011, 2012 budget items
  • Iain: update from call with Lawyer
  • Iain: draft text/concepts for web site
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3
  • Judi: Check with Joyce, Doc, re: VRM dinner on Monday night, check w Dan about meeting before then
  • Judi: Create google doc of Jan 31 invitees
  • Judi: in mindmap, outline areas related to signature authority vs DTAs vs individual/data recipient
  • Future action items: create web site (text from Iain)
  • Future: Judi and Joe: talk about other deployment issues

Next Meeting

TUESDAY 27 September 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels