Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 09 13 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 13 September 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Parties to the master contract
    2. Liabilities
    3. Remedies
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that all 3 people on the call were voting members and the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from August 23.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe & Iain: schedule call to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - carry over
  • Judi: for Monday Oct 17: talk w Dan re: ISWG Summit w C3/VRM+CRM (day before) - carry over
  • Judi: once date for C3 event is set, draft proposal for ISWG Summit work with Dan - date is now Feb 1-2, we're looking at 31 Jan 2012.
  • Judi: Send out announcement for 1/2 day meeting as ISWG, pre-IIW meeting.
4. New Business

Iain reported on Design Council proposal/presentation: looks good, not confirmed.

Funding: three budget projects:

  1. 2010: for legal: signature authorities; and creative (matching $10k Kantara + $10k Mydex),
  2. 2011: development (technical specs for operability, and criteria & how it's applied for Trust Framework Assessors; funding source: $5k + matching $10k Kantara + $10k Mydex), and
  3. 2012: summit ($5k summit + $20k code, sources $5k + matching $10k Kantara + $10k Mydex).

New one page info sharing agreement: Sally offering a pRFP (with offer/acceptance arrows going other way) on her site, tweeting a link with #pRFP tag.

Proposal if/when funding is available: Joe to author & Judi to edit draft docs: 1) criteria and assessment (met, tested, certification maintained), 2) technical spec for exchange of info sharing agreement

5. Information Sharing Agreements

no notes from today's call.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: blog post: info sharing as enablement = civic engagement
  • Joe: review OIX criteria, also Trust Framework Provider Adoption Process (US gov)
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork
  • Joe: contact Joni re: budget
  • Joe: take lead on Leadership council budget submission (due 15 Sept)
  • Joe & Iain: schedule call to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council
  • Iain: contact lawyers in UK re: draft agreement about moving forward, past invoice - email sent
  • Iain: send Judi a copy of current draft/outline - done
  • Judi: Draft budget & proposal for ISWG Summit, working with Dan to integrate w/ C3 - date is now Feb 1-2, we're looking at 31 Jan 2012.
  • Judi: Contact Doc to coordinate Monday event (afternoon?), w Dan for 2-3 hours (afternoon 16 Oct.), pre-C3 (morning?)
  • Judi: Send out announcement for 1/2 day meeting as ISWG, pre-IIW meeting. 
  • Judi: ping Joe for follow-up with Doc

Next Meeting

TUESDAY 20 September 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels