Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 08 23 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 23 August 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Real Estate VRM Case Study - on hold
  6. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Parties to the master contract
    2. Liabilities
    3. Remedies
  7. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that all 3 people on the call were voting members and the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion unanimously passed to skip next two Tuesdays due to our schedules. Next call: Sept. 13.
  2. Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from August 2 and notes from Aug. 9 and 16.
  3. Motion unanimously passed to organize two meetings for Oct. 17, before IIW.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork - to do
  • Joe: proposal for deployment partners tools - see below
  • Joe: connect with Doc about VRM + CRM, IIW - in progress
  • Joe & Iain: schedule call to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - see below
  • Iain: send email to PDEC start up group about presenting our work there - changed to reflect need for writing more
  • Joe & Judi: deployment plan - in process
4. New Business
  1. Joe will not be available next two weeks. Judi will not be available next week. Next group call scheduled for 13 September.
  2. Joe highly recommends reading Common as Air: Revolution, Art, and Ownership by Lewis Hyde. Judi recommends the paper Promoting and Assessing Value Creation in Communities and Networks: A Conceptual Framework (PDF).
  3. UK Gov concerned about fraud, liability of info sharing. Iain's now writing short paper to introduce ISWG work.
  4. UK commissioner decided to publish a list of all registered data controllers (thousands) under Data Protection Act.
5. Real Estate Case Study

On hold pending further work.

6. Information Sharing Agreements

Parties, Liabilities, Remedies: updated one-page diagram. Flow can be initiated on user (via pRFP) or vendor side. Example: Open House (real estate) and offer of pRFP for potential buyer.

Discussion about one-page visual draft: ISWG is developing framework and criteria for Assessors to use (but not become assessors ourselves). Framework and criteria needed for:

  • Assessors
  • Signature Authories
  • Rating Services

Tech Specifications: Certification criteria for how this happens in browser workflow. (All on our Work To Do list.) Joe proposes writing up these specs, maybe criteria, during this year.

Need to gather deployment partners for ISWG Summit, to be held possibly day before C3/VRM+CRM event, to evolve accepted "use" of legal agreement & framework document.

7. Action Items Review
  • Joe & Iain: schedule call to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council
  • Judi: for Monday Oct 17: talk w Dan re: ISWG Summit w C3/VRM+CRM (day before)
  • Judi: once date for C3 event is set, draft proposal for ISWG Summit work with Dan
  • Judi: Send out announcement 1/2 day meeting as ISWG, pre-IIW meeting.
  • Judi: email latest one page visual draft to Iain

Next Meeting

TUESDAY 13 September 2011 - 90 minutes
Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 9pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels