Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 08 09 Notes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 9 August 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark

Apologies

  • Iain Henderson

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
    1. Parties to the master contract
    2. Liabilities
    3. Remedies
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 2 people on the call were voting members but that the group did not quorum on this call.

2. Motions

none

3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: creative brief after conversation with legal - in progress
  • Joe: proposal for deployment partners tools - in progress
  • Joe: connect with Doc about VRM + CRM, IIW - in progress
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - schedule after meeting after this week's call
  • Joe & Judi: put together a detailed plan for deployment - schedule conversation after call with legal - see below
  • Iain: send email to PDEC start up group about presenting our work there - in progress, Kaliya and Mary are out of town for a week
  • Judi: integrate stories with labels - done
  • Judi: set up call with Dan to talk with Judi and Joe about future C3 event, poss Feb. - done
4. New Business

none

5. Information Sharing Agreements

Our interest in the C3/CRM+VRM event: discussion about mechanisms for promoting interactivity: having a track, bof, or other way of engaging folks. Possible partnerships with Kantara and PDEC may need multiple tracks, content for people who overall want to be there vs different interests (business/community (PDEC?) and technical, including deployment tracks). Should invite Eve/UMA to present (very technical).

Deployment: overall plan, website, story. Work breakdown structure: outline deliverables. (Will carry on next meeting.)

Parties, Liabilities, Remedies: hold for next week

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: creative brief for artwork
  • Joe: proposal for deployment partners tools
  • Joe: connect with Doc about VRM + CRM, IIW
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - schedule after meeting after this week's call
  • Iain: send email to PDEC start up group about presenting our work there
  • Joe & Judi: deployment plan

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 16 August July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels