Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 08 02 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 2 August 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions

Motion unanimously passed to ratify minutes from July 12, and notes from 19 and 26 July.

3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: sending an email to Bill Wendel, Mary and Kaliya about voting status - done, removed from voting status
  • Joe: creative briefs to designers (via Design Council) - in progress
  • Joe: draft quarterly report - done
  • Joe: follow up with Doc what's happening around VRM at IIW, half-day ISWG - Monday morning, f2f meeting with PDEC & Ann Cavoukian (Ontario Privacy Commissioner),
  • Joe: ask Iain re: thoughts on implementation, goals for budget - done
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - in progress
  • Joe & Iain: follow up on labels with DWP, other Mydex label info - hold until after call with Lawyers
  • Iain: draft up note to Lawyers, draft to Joe/Judi, schedule call with Lawyers - 5am UK, 9am PDT, 6am HI time tomorrow
  • Judi: update PPT draft diagram - done
4. New Business
  • Kantara Initiative Meeting Oct. 20-21 - overlap with IIW, we'll likely be represented on day 2
  • funding priorities: $5k grant + $10k matching w $10k Mydex + $6k graphic design + $12k legal, spent 2k pounds so far. Two possible projects: 1) build tools that will help deployment partners (relying parties), to MyData from data providers. 2) interoperability Summit (sing.ly, personal, connect.me, mydex: how to share data, common rights, etc.) - probably better off piggy-backing on another event, possibly C3/CRM+VRM/ISWG/PDEC. Need structured leadership. Judi possibly to help with organizing; web site, availability of agreements for continued use to be self-sustaining -- organizational needs/structure to be discussed/developed. Possible partnership w Opus for revenue-generating event, poss marketing sponsorship from Doc/VRM and PDEC.
  • Work to establish community harmony in language and lawyers, consistency with our own terminology
5. Information Sharing Agreements

covered above.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: creative brief after conversation with legal
  • Joe: proposal for deployment partners tools
  • Joe: connect with Doc about VRM + CRM, IIW
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative for presentation, share with leadership council - schedule after meeting after next week's call
  • Joe & Judi: put together a detailed plan for deployment - schedule conversation after call with legal
  • Iain: send email to PDEC start up group about presenting our work there
  • Judi: integrate stories with labels
  • Judi: set up call with Dan to talk with Judi and Joe about future C3 event, poss Feb.

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 9 August July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels