Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 07 12 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 12 July 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Mark Lizar

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Quarterly Reports
  6. Trust Circles
  7. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  8. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion to approve minutes from July 5 unanimously approved.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers - in progress
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary - in progress
  • Joe: draft quarterly report - in progress
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback - in progress
  • Joe & Iain: discuss timeline and progress (including Mydex labels) before next meeting - done
  • Iain & Mark: meet in London to discuss trust framework proposal - done
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities - need timeframe for lawyers
  • Iain: share update from WEF call on our July 12 call - hold update until next meeting
  • Mark: draft up circle of trust thoughts for presentation during next meeting - sent, reviewed  below
4. New Business

VRM + CRM: current plans to have regular VRM gathering as add-on to IIW, but full event proposed for Jan/Feb 2012.

UMA webinar tomorrow with Eve. Mydex is currently working with Newcastle et al.

5. Quarterly Reports

in progress. No need to list these in agenda, list as action item in future.

6. Trust Circles

Picture of "traffic light" metaphor with rings around each light, with updates indicated by colors: yellow (info sharing) with green rings for Mydex and for UMA.

Development of trust as a matter of control (none / some / full). Three contexts for info sharing as contextual view. User would see one of the (red yellow or green) icons in master agreement. User can click on a ring to get more info about policies. Policies need to be understandable to average person (in US. some consider "average" to be equivalent to 7th grade), also need adequate notice. Mark will keep ISWG in the loop on this work.

7. Information Sharing Agreements

Trust frameworks:new work on labels, e.g., The Customer's Voice (as 4th party relationship managers) and Mydex (personal data managers), Vodafone and The Customer's Voice (for use of specific data).

Timeframe for getting back to lawyers: Iain is drafting a note from our past conversations this week.

8. Action Items Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary
  • Joe: draft quarterly report
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback
  • Joe & Iain: follow-up conversation on Mydex and DWP labels on Friday, 9am PDT
  • Iain: share update from WEF call
  • Iain: draft up note to Lawyers

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 19 July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels