Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 07 05 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 5 July 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Mark Lizar

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Quarterly Reports
  6. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  7. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion to approve minutes from June 21 and June 28 unanimously approved.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers - to do
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary - to do
  • Joe: draft quarterly report - to do
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback - to do
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities
  • Iain: share update from WEF call on our July 12 call (pending)
4. New Business

VRM+CRM is scheduled for Aug 11-12 in Boston. Joe will attend.

Mydex will deploy UMA in a particular scenario, also demo where info sharing agreements fit in.

Google+ (Charles Warren, UI guy at Google, talked about "sparking an explosion in sharing" in an outside conference call). Iain and Judi are current users. Google+ permissions interfered with sharing of Google Docs for Iain.

Patriot Act allows US Corporations to ask UK for any data.

5. Quarterly Reports

in progress.

6. Information Sharing Agreements

Group discussed new info sharing labels from Iain. New row (Where) addressing where data is stored, where app is run, where disputes are resolved.

Updated project plan and timeline: we need to process what lawyers sent back (next or special meeting), work on Mydex-specific labels over next week.

7. Action Items Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary
  • Joe: draft quarterly report
  • Joe & Iain: meet to develop narrative, share with leadership council for early feedback
  • Joe & Iain: discuss timeline and progress (including Mydex labels) before next meeting
  • Iain & Mark: meet in London to discuss trust framework proposal
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities
  • Iain: share update from WEF call on our July 12 call
  • Mark: draft up circle of trust thoughts for presentation during next meeting

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 12 July 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels