Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 06 21 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 21 June 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Mary Hodder

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes & Other Motions
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreement
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Motion to approve minutes from June 14 unanimously approved.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Judi & Joe: check with Doc, Dean about VRM+CRM - plans still in progress
  • Judi: take terms from spreadsheet and turn into Glossary (draft) - done
  • Joe: update chart with new terms (time of transfer) - done, new terms to add
  • Joe: mock up "nutritional label" conceptual diagram - done
  • Joe: Future action item: diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities - still in progress
4. New Business

Iain offered brief update: Newcastle University (Smart Project) is working on UMA deployment, tying work with ours. Also MyData project with UK government has really kicked off, project is distinctly real. 

5. Information Sharing Agreements

"Nutritional" Info Sharing Label: discussion about Information Sharing Label terms, timeframe, etc. Related: Trust Index Outputs, and how food labels are done in the UK and in the US.

Glossary draft reviewed, editing to continue in Google Docs.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: follow up diagram to be followed by creative briefs to designers
  • Joe: update chart with new terms (time of transfer)
  • Joe: integrate non-redistribution language from our SF meeting into Glossary
  • Iain: follow up with Lucy/Joni re: state of our budget, Kantara's perspective on their funding priorities

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 28 June 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels