Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference
Date and Time
- Date: Tuesday, 19 April 2011
- Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
- Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
- Join the conference call:
- Skype: +9900827042954214
- US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
- UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
- Room Code: 2954214
- GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298
- Joe Andrieu
- Iain Henderson
- Mary Hodder
- Judi Clark
- Approval of Prior Minutes
- Prior Action Item Review
- New Business
- Standard Information Sharing Agreements
- Action Item Review
We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.
Minutes from prior meeting (4/12/11) were approved by consensus.
Motion that Iain takes updated .doc to lawyers in UK was approved by consensus.
3. Prior Action Item Review
- Joe to complete Identity Commons charter submission - need to follow up with Mary Ruddy
- Iain: talk with Lucy/Kantara about funding - in progress, will keep Lucy Lynch/Joni in the loop re: expenses
- Iain to distribute Word document derived from the Mind Map - done
- Judi: follow up with Scott David/OIX to join us for a call prior to IIW - in progress
4. New Business
- In UK, gov has announced "My Data" project with 20 or so orgs, promoting giving data back to individuals (Nigel Shadbough) http://www.psfk.com/2011/04/mydata-will-grant-uk-consumers-access-to-personal-data-held-by-marketers.html (http://)
- NELIC conference (last week) - Joe presented on what we're doing, trust framework. He was on a panel with Stanford copyright clearance system and Creative Commons: legal licenses + icon + 1 pager in human language (middle layer) -- can evolve to clarify the public understanding.
- Judi and Mary had conversation with George Lakoff re: proposed info sharing legislation. Joe supports this.
5. Information Sharing Agreements
Iain sent .doc version to list. Group discussed about characterizing and representation, pseudonymity.
6. Action Items Review
- Joe - follow up with Mary Ruddy re: ID Commons charter
- Iain - get updated .doc to lawyers in UK, cc mailing list
- Judi - arrange call with ISWG and Scott David (45 mins)
Next Regular Meeting
TUESDAY 26 April 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214
NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.