Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 04 19 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 19 April 2011
  • Time: 9am HST | noon PST | 3pm EST | 8pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Iain Henderson
  • Mary Hodder
  • Judi Clark

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreements
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 4 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions

Minutes from prior meeting (4/12/11) were approved by consensus.

Motion that Iain takes updated .doc to lawyers in UK was approved by consensus.

3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Joe to complete Identity Commons charter submission - need to follow up with Mary Ruddy
  • Iain: talk with Lucy/Kantara about funding - in progress, will keep Lucy Lynch/Joni in the loop re: expenses
  • Iain to distribute Word document derived from the Mind Map - done
  • Judi: follow up with Scott David/OIX to join us for a call prior to IIW - in progress
4. New Business
  • In UK, gov has announced "My Data" project with 20 or so orgs, promoting giving data back to individuals (Nigel Shadbough) http://www.psfk.com/2011/04/mydata-will-grant-uk-consumers-access-to-personal-data-held-by-marketers.html (http://)
  • NELIC conference (last week) - Joe presented on what we're doing, trust framework. He was on a panel with Stanford copyright clearance system and Creative Commons: legal licenses + icon + 1 pager in human language (middle layer) -- can evolve to clarify the public understanding.
  • Judi and Mary had conversation with George Lakoff re: proposed info sharing legislation. Joe supports this.
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Iain sent .doc version to list. Group discussed about characterizing and representation, pseudonymity.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe - follow up with Mary Ruddy re: ID Commons charter
  • Iain - get updated .doc to lawyers in UK, cc mailing list
  • Judi - arrange call with ISWG and Scott David (45 mins)

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 26 April 2011 - 90 minutes
9am Hawaii, noon Pacific Daylight, 3pm EDT, 8pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels