Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 04 05 Notes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: Tuesday, 5 April 2011
  • Time: 10:30am HST | 1:30pm PST | 4:30pm EST | 8:30pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  •  none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreements
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that three people on the call were voting members and that the group did not meet quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. none made (lack of quorum)
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about funding (high level plan) - in progress
  • Iain: draft scenario (deep dive) on mapping Car Buying Scenario to our Std Info Sharing Agreement mindmap. - in progress
  • Iain to distribute Word document derived from the Mind Map - in progress, will ship draft next Monday before our Tues call
  • Iain: follow up with Scott David/OIX to join us for a call prior to IIW
  • Joe: to e-mail ISWG for a vote on Proposed Charter for Identity Commons Liaison - Joe will follow up
  • Joe: follow up with staff re: IP issues on our MindMap at MindMeister - no longer an issue
  • Judi: look into a venue for Sunday before IIW for our meeting (we have a place in San Francisco to meet), also pending: Kaliya also checking Avante Hotel, Joe will check Hacker Dojo
4. New Business
  • Identity Commons Liaison working group - required paperwork, next Steward's call on Weds Apr 6, 9:15am PDT? (ask Mary Ruddy); official charter required
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Link to our collaborative mindmap diagram - let us know if you'd like to participate. Discussion continued in areas of trust framework responsibilities and taxonomic representation, notes included on mindmap.

6. Action Items Review
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about funding (high level plan) -
  • Iain: draft scenario (deep dive) on mapping Car Buying Scenario to our Std Info Sharing Agreement mindmap.
  • Iain to distribute Word document derived from the Mind Map - in progress, will ship draft next Monday before our Tues call
  • Iain: follow up with Scott David/OIX to join us for a call prior to IIW
  • Joe: a vote on Proposed Charter for Identity Commons Liaison - Joe will follow up
  • Joe: quick follow-up with Anna T re: IPR
  • Joe: send a note re: pre-IIW Sunday session

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 12 April 2011 - 90 minutes
10:30am Hawaii, 1:30pm Pacific Daylight, 4:30pm EDT, 8:30pm UK Daylight
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels