Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 03 14 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: 14 March 2011
  • Time: 6am HST | 9am PST | 12 EST | 4pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson
  • Mark Lizar

Apologies

  • none

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreements
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Judi moved, unanimous consent to ratify Mar 7 minutes.
  2. Joe moved, majority consent to move time of our call to Tuesday, 1:30pm PDT
  3. Iain moved, unanimous consent to support Identity Commons as a liaison working group, steward to sit on Steward's call monthly
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about funding (high level plan) - email sent, need to follow up
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA
  • Iain: draft scenario (deep dive) on mapping Car Buying Scenario to our Std Info Sharing Agreement mindmap.
  • Iain: ask Scott David to join us for a call
4. New Business
  • Judi's flight to bay area for NELIC, VRM and IIW - pending
  • Claims Agent (ID Commons) call is scheduled at same time as this call. Rescheduled our call for Tuesday, 1:30pm PDT
  • Kaliya's request: Kantara liaison group at IIW - charter, monthly calls, updates. (We're not helping ID Commons run their organization; we are lending support.)
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Link to our collaborative mindmap diagram - let us know if you'd like to participate. Discussion continued in areas of trust framework responsibilities and taxonomic representation, notes included on mindmap.

6. Action Items Review
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about funding (high level plan) - email sent, reminder sent
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA
  • Iain: draft scenario (deep dive) on mapping Car Buying Scenario to our Std Info Sharing Agreement mindmap.
  • Iain: follow up with Scott David/OIX to join us for a call
  • Joe: send email to Kantara staff about call time change, also to list
  • Joe: draft Charter for Identity Commons
  • Joe: follow up with staff re: IP issues on our MindMap at MindMeister
  • Judi: look into a venue for Sunday before IIW for our meeting
  • Judi (pending): to send invitation to ID-Legal to join us for our focused working session
  • Next meeting: formal vote on Joe's charter for ID Commons, invitation list for IIW

Next Regular Meeting

TUESDAY 22 March 2011 - 90 minutes
10:30am Hawaii, 1:30pm Pacific Daylight, Midday Eastern, 8:30pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels