Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 02 07 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: 7 Feb 2011
  • Time: 7am HST | 9 PST | 12 EST | 5pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • Mark Lizar

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreements
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Judi moved, unanimous consent to ratify Jan 31 minutes.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Iain: set up a call in February with Joe and Bill - in progress
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA - in progress
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about high level plan for funding - in progress
  • Joe: add notes to incorporate Trust Index Outputs into mindmap flowchart, then will post an update to wiki
3. New Business
  • Conversation with Doc - advancing VRM discussion at IIW? Will talk with Doc about meeting May 1 or 2
  • IIW: May 3-5, Iain can meet before this but not after. Would love to get Scott David in F2F about this. 
  • World News (from Davos) on Rethinking Personal Data
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Working backward from ideal of introducing Standard Agreement at IIW: April 11 to Iain's lawyers, March 28 (sync on deal points) to Scott David & Michael Froomkin for review & comments.

Discussion on Architecture: is based on a set of actions with data, liability (existing, changing hands), transparency. (In UK: Article 29 (data privacy laws) applies, need factual analysis of parties, context (Iain talking with UK regulators about this).) Two types of data flows between individuals and organizations: interactions and transactions.

6. Action Items Review
  • Joe: add notes to incorporate Trust Index Outputs into mindmap flowchart, then will post an update to wiki
  • Joe: set up conversation with Doc, Iain, including IIW & VRM
  • Iain: set up a call in February with Joe and Bill - in progress
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA - in progress
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about high level plan for funding - in progress
  • Judi: contact Scott David about meeting with us, possibly Michael Froomkin, once we have our overview together

Next Regular Meeting

14 February 2011 - 90 minutes
7am Hawaii, 9am Pacific, Midday Eastern, 5pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels