Child pages
  • Weekly Meeting 2011 01 31 Minutes Ratified
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Information Sharing GROUP Teleconference

Date and Time

  • Date: 31 Jan 2011
  • Time: 7am HST | 9 PST | 12 EST | 5pm UK
  • Please join my meeting via GoToMeeting
  • Join the conference call:
    • Skype: +9900827042954214
    • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
    • UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
    • Room Code: 2954214
    • GoToMeeting ID: 844-771-298

Attendees

  • Joe Andrieu
  • Judi Clark
  • Iain Henderson

Apologies

  • none received

Agenda

  1. Attendance
  2. Approval of Prior Minutes
  3. Prior Action Item Review
  4. New Business
  5. Standard Information Sharing Agreements
  6. Action Item Review

Minutes

1. Attendance

We noted that 3 people on the call were voting members and that the group met quorum on this call.

2. Motions
  1. Judi moved, unanimous consent to ratify Jan 24th's minutes.
3. Prior Action Item Review
  • Iain: set up a call in January with Joe and Bill
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA
  • Joe: email mm file (or something) for Judi to drop in the wiki - done
  • Judi: look into participant roster updating - done
  • Judi: move info sharing reports from Drafts to Work Group Materials (or add Work Group Reports) - done
  • Judi: create a section for Standard Info Agreement, add statement of goals (from email), deal points for master agreements (see above) - done
3. New Business
  • MyDex is a member of OIX.
  • Kantara meeting in Berlin: Iain may attend
  • Resources question: best tackled once, globally. Doc & others working in this space doesn't have the same legal grounding, esp. in Europe. How do we get behind the projects in a collaborative, coordinated way? Will do so when we have a draft to offer. Doc's work doesn't yet appear to have legal grounding.
5. Information Sharing Agreements

Joni (Kantara) requested a high level project plan; Kantara has agreed to work with MyDex to release funds directly. High level plan to include direction for resources, timeline. Iain will move this discussion forward.

Reviewed and continued discussion of high level deal points for lawyers in mindmap. See Trust Index Outputs - based on Iain's 10 year experience looking for 1) intention, reality, effect and 2) best practices in CRM. Iain reviewed the background leading up to the Trust Index Outputs, which includes 12 questions that are rooted in Privacy Law (UK, OECD).

6. Action Items Review
  • Iain: set up a call in February with Joe and Bill
  • Iain: draft scenario for electoral role for UMA
  • Iain: talk with Joni/Kantara about high level plan for funding
  • Joe: add notes to incorporate Trust Index Outputs into mindmap flowchart, then will post an update to wiki

Next Regular Meeting

7 February 2011 - 90 minutes
7am Hawaii, 9am Pacific, Midday Eastern, 5pm UK
Skype: +9900827042954214
US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
UK Dial-In: +44 (0) 8454018081
Room Code: 2954214

NOTE: Do not follow the code with a "#" symbol as it may cause the code not to be recognized.

  • No labels