Child pages
  • ULX Teleconference 2010-09-13
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


  • Time: 11:00-11:30 Eastern
  • Skype: +9900827042954214
  • US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
  • Room Code: 295-4214


1) Roll Call

John Bradley
Scott Cantor
Trent Adams
Benoit Bailleux
Gael Gourmelen
Philippe Clement

This was not a quorate meeting.

2) Minutes

We did not approve the following minutes:

3) Opportunity of an Integration Document for RP (submitted by Gael and Benoit) 

Dedicated to RPs, addressing a) ergonomic and graphical guides to an optimized UX and b) technical steps to integrate an ISA.

--> Scott mentioned some existing things in OASIS regarding a) for IdP selection. Gael proposed to resend to the group the different potential models to work on, to determine what type of integration model is concerned.
concerning the b) point, right SDO to find to support tech specifications.

4) Opportunity of a specs Document for editors (submitted by Gael and Benoit)

Dedicated to editors that want to create their ISA addressing a) technical aspects for implementation and b) look & feel recos to build the ISA
--> technical aspects to be clarified and the right place to write them. Is IP impacted ?
This kind of document is valuable for editors, once objectives clarified.

5) UI Profile for SAML Metadata - presentation to OASIS (submitted by John Bradley)

The main question is to be sure that we don't miss some important things.
One week is left to look out the documents, and suggest some adjustments by ULX group. John proposed to use the ULX mailing list to react.
View Document Details:

Download Document:

6) UMA and ULX overlap during Paris KI plenary in October

--> Philippe to find out with Dervla what alternative to cancel the overlap

Next Teleconference
  • Date: Monday, September 20, 2010
  • Time: 08:00 PDT | 11:00 EDT | 15:00 UTC/GMT | 17:00 CEST (Time Chart)
  • Dial-In: Skype: +9900827044630914, US Dial-In: +1-201-793-9022
  • Room Code: 4630914
  • No labels